Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2005, 17:50   #1
Senior Member+

Rovers get Bellamy

CRAIG BELLAMY has shocked Everton and Aston Villa by deciding to sign for Blackburn. The Newcastle striker, 25, is undergoing a medical this morning at Rovers' training ground.Bellamy has been a target for Everton, Villa and Celtic since he fell out with Toon boss Graeme Souness.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-07-2005, 17:55   #2
I am Band

Re: Rovers get Bellamy

Here is the official news from Blackburn Rovers, regarding Craig Bellamy's signing: http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/pa...682765,00.html

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 19:17   #3
Senior Member+

must be because of Hughes but i would have surely thought that the pull off Champions League football at Goodison would be too hard to turn down but obviously not...
Old 07-07-2005, 20:07   #4
God Member

well it looks like hughes is turning rovers around this is a huge signing for rovers and as much as i hate to see it rovers will have a good season this year
Old 07-07-2005, 22:55   #5
Senior Member+

Welsh moaning barsteward
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 23:01   #6
Senior Member+

Rovers next signings are going to be 3 sheep.

Old 08-07-2005, 01:09   #7
land of hope and glory

hughes is a certainty to be at the same club next season,he has turned them round but watch him make them hungary,thats what counts.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 01:11   #8
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
Rovers next signings are going to be 3 sheep.
it could be 3 shall i stay or should i go want more coin in my pocket !
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:59   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well all i can say is its a great signing for us,surprised at it but well pleased.
Old 10-07-2005, 16:46   #10
Senior Member+

A SHEEP leapt to its death from a cliff — and was followed by nearly 1,500 more in a bizarre “mass suicide”. Stunned shepherds looked on helplessly as around 450 animals died after the 15 metre drop.

Those which jumped later were saved as they were cushioned by the rising pile of sheep at the bottom of the ravine.

Shepherds had left the flock to graze while they ate breakfast. Now they are set to lose around £60,000 from the deaths in the town of Gevas in eastern Wales.

Jones the Sheep, a member of one of 26 families whose sheep were roaming free, said: “There’s nothing we can do. They are all wasted.”

Morgan the Sheep, another villager, said: “Every family had about 20 sheep. Now only a few have sheep left. It’s going to be hard for us.”

The reason for this mass suicide is Mark Huges the Rovers manager was seen visting the area yesterday.

Old 10-07-2005, 22:26   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

better to have a sheep bazf that wants to play than a moneygrabbing turncoat,i would think.
Old 13-07-2005, 14:31   #12

i for one cant wait to see him playing for us next season

he has pace, we have been missing that for years
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 08:59   #13
Senior Member+

Me too Slater_ Scott.I also found out that Bayern Münich went to see him play in Scotland.Hope it is the undoing of Souness when he comes to Ewood Park.Things carry on and Rovers could end up with half of the Welsh National side playing for us

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..