Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2008, 12:52   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Rovers v Man Utd

outplayed and outclassed !!! simple...

ince needs to sort it, a left back in midfield and an inept youngster who isnt ready yet, at leftback !!!

when you have three midfielders sat on the bench keeping it warm its a bit disturbing TBH...

a striker who is a poacher in front of goal playing out wide and midfield and more often than not a mile behind play !!!!

and

a left midfielder who didnt look like he gave a toss !!!!

SORT IT before it goes tits up

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-10-2008, 12:55   #47
Senior Member+

[quote=derekgas;638043]Agree with goal line technology cashy, the fa though are more incilned to fine Incy for chasing the ref down the tunnel, quote]

get a grip man, he waited on the touchline and asked the ref a question, he followed by the side of the ref down the tunnel, TALKING, not ranting and raving arms everywhere....

if ince needs fineing then so does rooney, ronaldo, ferdinand, fergusson !!! should i go on ???

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:58   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Ince has always trained whichever players he's been in charge of to be dirty cheats so he can't really complain when it comes back to bite him on the backside

sour grapes...forget the past and look to the future ...WITH ACCY... not slagging rovers and ince off !!!!

Old 05-10-2008, 13:06   #49
God Member

I didnt say he should be fined, I said the fa would be more inclined to fine him, chasing, was a term of phrase, but you are right, if they fine Ince for it, then there are many more who should also be fined for harrassing refs.
Old 05-10-2008, 13:17   #50
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
sour grapes...forget the past and look to the future ...WITH ACCY... not slagging rovers and ince off !!!!

impossible fer some B.R. it was fer me till i grew up.
Old 05-10-2008, 16:03   #51
God Member

Quote:

Not a case of slagging anyone off - just stating facts based on personal observations when he was managing both Macc & MK Dons but I do apologise if I made the mistake of thinking this was the place for people to post opinions.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 19:20   #52
Senior Member+

Ince = cock

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 19:35   #53
Senior Member+

Quote:
Not a case of slagging anyone off - just stating facts based on personal observations when he was managing both Macc & MK Dons but I do apologise if I made the mistake of thinking this was the place for people to post opinions.

bit like the stanley section where others get slated for posting OPINIONS and OBSERVATIONS...

stick to your own section of the site as they get told.... comment on your own team, we dont care what you think about ince or rovers !!!

and i stick by the sour grapes remark !!!

Old 05-10-2008, 19:57   #54
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
Ince = cock
Willie Miller= Child.
Old 05-10-2008, 20:16   #55
God Member

Quote:
bit like the stanley section where others get slated for posting OPINIONS and OBSERVATIONS...

stick to your own section of the site as they get told.... comment on your own team, we dont care what you think about ince or rovers !!!

and i stick by the sour grapes remark !!!

Then try Blackburn Rovers official fans forum matey if its an issue with this one!

Simple really!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 21:12   #56
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Then try Blackburn Rovers official fans forum matey if its an issue with this one!

Simple really!
im not the one with issues MATEY !!!!

this thread is about rovers, my comment simply followed what you lot put in the stanley forum regarding people posting !!!!

this ISNT in the stanley section !!!!...

Old 05-10-2008, 21:33   #57
God Member

Quote:
Ince has always reacted in that way though, even in League 2 where there is not millions riding on each decision - it's just the way he is. While Blackburns keeper may well have been impeded, Ince has always trained whichever players he's been in charge of to be dirty cheats so he can't really complain when it comes back to bite him on the backside
Seems you have got a downer on Incy....why not try writing to him with your comments?.....Stick to your own team forum where caustic comments seem to be the norm and Ill informed reteric goes unheaded or ignored.
I watched Accrington Stanley at Peel Park, probably before you were born and the first two results I look for is Rovers and Stanley.
Before you pass comment on anyone else's management structure take a look at your own.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 21:36   #58
God Member

So fickle. If Ince was the manager of any other club the Rovers fans would be slagging him off too. It's exactly the same situation as with Robbie Savage.
The joys of blind faith.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 21:45   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
So fickle. If Ince was the manager of any other club the Rovers fans would be slagging him off too. It's exactly the same situation as with Robbie Savage.
The joys of blind faith.
True, but Paul Ince is the manager of Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League.
I don't see the connection with Robbie Savage...He played for Rovers now he has gone.
Blind faith...are you talking about the arguement Accymad puts forward?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 21:51   #60
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
True, but Paul Ince is the manager of Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League.
I don't see the connection with Robbie Savage...He played for Rovers now he has gone.
Blind faith...are you talking about the arguement Accymad puts forward?
Robbie Savage was the target of abuse from all areas of Ewood (and every other ground) every time he played there, either for Leicester or Birmingham, yet when he signed for Rovers his attitude and idiotic brand of football were overlooked and Rovers fans jumped to his defence. Paul Ince is a total utter prat and has proved himself to be so on many occasions. Rovers fans have agreed with this even when his name was mentioned as being on John Williams' shortlist. Oh but now? Can't fault the guy. Great manager. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Fickle.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..