Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2012, 15:41   #31
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: So near yet ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by heth View Post
Never one to disappoint me Dave you should know that!!!

Couldnt resist!
Not having that, last time you said did I want to play around & I said yes, you took money off me 'n everything, then we ended up in this lovely grassy place & you did a bunk ! Next thing I know is I'm getting chased by people dressed like yanks & they're shouting & waving golf bats at me ! Good time me bum & yes I was a little miffed !

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 15-05-2012 at 15:46.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-05-2012, 15:52   #32
Senior Member+

Your nose must be huge I tell you.................

You call me a floozy and yes you are right!

Treat em mean keep em keen........................
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 16:18   #33
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Treat em mean keep em keen........................
Ah, back to football I see & turkey rovers it appears !
Old 15-05-2012, 16:38   #34
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Hope you don't fly as the Navigator - perhaps you should go to Specsavers or take GCSE Geography
Are you sure....
Metropolitan county - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should get a atlas of Great Britian, post 1974

And no, modern western civilian aircraft don't carry navigators, we have a flight plan and Flight Management Computer for that

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 17:01   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Ah, back to football I see & turkey rovers it appears !

Classic back on thread post I tell you..................
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 17:36   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Were just about to post the same but we have to take it easy on John he is still upset about another team.............................................. ...that Burnley are gonna take 6 points from next season!!
Funny they've been saying that every season they've played use in the last 35 years (which ain't been many I know) but its still 34 years and counting
Old 15-05-2012, 17:42   #37
Resting in Peace

Quote:
So we lost it, an absolute nail biter to the finish, and there can be no doubt that the NN are a great team - roll on next season.
Looking at it overall, to say we have played crap for most of the season - as so many of you have pointed out, to lose on goal difference and amass the number of points that we did - not too bad all round.
Probably going to be between us and the NN next season with Chelsea, Arsenal and maybe Spurs making up the chasing pack - the scousers will probably go all out for a top half finish and be above Everton.
I know that the scousers were set to break a number of records this season but don't know if they did manage it - lowest points, least goals, least wins and most money spent, all were possibly new records for them - Oh yes, they won the Milk Cup. A good season according to KK.
Excuse me for asking but can you tell us how many trophy's the plastics have won this season and how many the scousers have won, it might have been so much different if they could have managed a win at home against Keans Donkeys Barrie
Old 15-05-2012, 18:47   #38
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Excuse me for asking but can you tell us how many trophy's the plastics have won this season and how many the scousers have won, it might have been so much different if they could have managed a win at home against Keans Donkeys Barrie
So they are one trophy ahead but how many points, position, goals
are they behind La Creme?
I am sure that they would swap the Milk Cup for a top four finish - Oh, I forgot, this was a succesful season according to KK
Old 15-05-2012, 19:12   #39
Resting in Peace

Quote:
So they are one trophy ahead but how many points, position, goals
are they behind La Creme?
I am sure that they would swap the Milk Cup for a top four finish - Oh, I forgot, this was a succesful season according to KK
Ya but there weren't too many scousers crying their eyes out at 4-55pm on Sunday, there were tears, tears of laughterunlike the home counties were there was a flood alert, there was that many tears
Old 16-05-2012, 18:14   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Ya but there weren't too many scousers crying their eyes out at 4-55pm on Sunday, there were tears, tears of laughterunlike the home counties were there was a flood alert, there was that many tears
But there are floods in scouse land now. My commiserations to Eeyore and Bong Bong - thought I would allow you chance to dry your eyes.
Obviously the Yanks weren't satisfied with the Milk Cup, perhaps KK should have taken John Wayne's advice and "Get off your horse and drink your milk"
The good news for the scousers is that Keano may be available if VFC sack him - after all his record isn't much worse than KK's and he didn't have all those millions to spend.
Poor scousers, never mind, you can swap your red shirts for Everton's blue ones, they finished ahead of you and not 37 points behind the league leaders: D
Old 16-05-2012, 18:23   #41
Resting in Peace

Quote:
But there are floods in scouse land now. My commiserations to Eeyore and Bong Bong - thought I would allow you chance to dry your eyes.
Obviously the Yanks weren't satisfied with the Milk Cup, perhaps KK should have taken John Wayne's advice and "Get off your horse and drink your milk"
The good news for the scousers is that Keanu may be available if VFC sack him - after all his record isn't much worse thanKs and he didn't have all those millions to spend.
Poor scousers, never mind, you can swap your red shirts for Everton's blue ones, they finished ahead of you and not 37 points behind the league leaders:tongue out:tongue out:hide wall:
Which incidental wasn't you lot
Old 17-05-2012, 13:33   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Which incidental wasn't you lot
Still 37 points behind us Jay - OK, not as many as Rovers but too many for their Yanks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..