Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 16:16   #1
Senior Member+

Smile Super Gunners

What a result!!!They were talking like the Arsenal were unbeatable a few months ago.I dont think they are that invincible 6 points thank you Mr Venga.And Chelsea are catchable,especilly if Rovers get a result tonight.And we have still to play them......
Old 02-02-2005, 16:40   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Super Gunners

no chance, Chelsea need 11 wins from 14, thats if utd win all there remaining games. IMO there is no chance there going to be caught
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 16:51   #3
Senior Member+

Think people said that a few years ago cafu about Newcastle.But then Keegan went on one with his famous"Id love it if we beat them"catch phrase and they blew it.Its not 11 points its 8 till tonight lets see how Rovers get on.Then if we beat em thats 5.It is POSSIBLE.
Old 02-02-2005, 21:58   #4
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Given up yet Mthead ?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 22:24   #5
Senior Member+

never dont know that word.Remember Barcelona 1999.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:58   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Think people said that a few years ago cafu about Newcastle
Newcastle that was, this is chelsea who i beleive will win this league by 10points.

Another win for chelsea and another clean sheet. no chance utd are catching them
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:39   #7

i can only say, that must have been an off day for chelsea last night.

their is not way they can play like that all the time and be where they are now
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:57   #8

I watched Rovers last night,they were an absolute disgrace,they did not have one decent footballer on the pitch and there tactics were shocking I dont think this kind
of performance is what the Rovers fans want,the gates will drop even further after this debacle what a disgrace no wonder the Chelsea manager refused to shake hands with Mark Hughes,my support is on the wain
accyplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:40   #9
Super Moderator

All the more reason to come to the IES on Saturday!
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..