Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2006, 12:49   #1
Senior Member+

Smile The Tour Comes to Town

Just looking forward to tomorrow when the FC United tour continues at the Interlink.We play Nelson which should be a good game as they looked a reasonable outfit earlier in the season at the Gigg.The after match singing in the local pubs and club is also something Im looking forward to aswell.Hope we have a good following our last two games have averaged 4,000 dont think it will be that sort of gate but should be around the 3,000+ mark...........
Old 14-01-2006, 15:29   #2
Senior Member+

Re: The Tour Comes to Town

dont drink all the beer

I Heard Simon Carden wont be playing because of injury...
how bads the injury???
Old 14-01-2006, 15:42   #3
Senior Member+

Not overlly sure,he got flatened last week with Darwens No 7 and hobbled off.Looked like he was in a great deal of pain.Pity to hes the leagues and our top scorer and supplies alot of the other chancessaying that we do have a big squad of decent players so should have decent cover.......
Old 15-01-2006, 10:28   #4

I'm looking forward to it. Being a part time Padiham fan, I shouldn't really, but here's hoping for a Nelson win!
Old 15-01-2006, 13:31   #5

i dont like fcum anymore

i wanted them to do well, but it seems they have a large moronic fan base
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2006, 14:28   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
i dont like fcum anymore

What do you expect they are all Man U fans anyhow.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2006, 15:39   #7
God Member

they have a really good fan base actually; all well behaved 99% of the time and pretty much police themselves at games.
good game today, good banter from the fans aswell.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2006, 19:04   #8

They'll be back in a fortnight to play Great Harwood Town, except this time, it'll be a home win.
Old 15-01-2006, 20:20   #9
God Member

yeah scott don't know where u get that from????? Stood with them throughout the game today and they were very well behaved and have a great sense of humour! will probably come to the harwood game as well!
Old 16-01-2006, 10:37   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
i dont like fcum anymore

Which game did you go to?FCUoM dont have a 'moronic'fan base,as I said in the other thread the little incident that happened was triggered off by one steward being a jobs worth and confiscating an inflatable beach ball.Apart from that everything went fine as always.NO TROUBLE THERE NEVER IS.Cant understand your comment at all..........Thank you Stanley for being good hosts.....

Last edited by mthead; 16-01-2006 at 10:40.
mthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 16:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Timmins
yeah scott don't know where u get that from????? Stood with them throughout the game today and they were very well behaved and have a great sense of humour! will probably come to the harwood game as well!

it was at manchester victoria train station, about 150 of them had a fight with our and man citys lot.

thats my only experience of them, and 150 from a average crowd of 3,000 is quite a lot.

its not a pretty site in such a public space
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..