Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 16:27   #1
Senior Member+

Toonarmy Disaster

Aid organisations have launched urgent appeals for donations to help victims of the Toonarmy disaster after more than 50,000 Newcastle fans were left devastated by their side’s inability to kick a ball against Yeading.
Manager Graeme Souness has made a plea to use the money to tackle major disaster areas such as Titus Bramble and Andy O’Brien, whilst Kieran Dyer is desperately in need of some new clothes to fill his new two-acre walk in wardrobe and Jermaine Jeanus needs new Diamond earrings.
A spokesperson for the appeal stressed that, “just £1 can buy a new dummy for Craig Bellamy, while £10 can buy Alan Shearer a new pair of slippers and matching blanket.
An new Oxo Cube will be introduced early next year in tribute to newcastle.
It will be called "Laughing Stock".
Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-01-2005, 14:24   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Toonarmy Disaster

They were really bad when I saw them on TV looks like Souness may have a relegation fight on his hands.
stanaccrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2005, 16:58   #3
Senior Member+

Looks like what ever he touchs falls apart but he should be able to give them a good cup run, thats all he did at Liverpool except for selling all the players.
Old 13-01-2005, 17:05   #4
Senior Member+

For the person who took off a karma point with the remarks very bad taste have the balls to own up or is it that your mind is so small that you find a football joke equal to a major disaster. I personaly hope you have given to the chariatable funds that have been set up for the victims. I am also asuming probably wrongly that you do know the difference between Toonarmy and tsunami.
Old 22-01-2005, 19:35   #5
Senior Member+

Will agree with you BAZF.Want a liquidator for a football club then get Souness in.He will pull the club right down.Liverpool.Blackburn now Newcastle.He could not manage a p**s up in a brewery
Old 22-01-2005, 19:36   #6
Senior Member+

Not bothered about my karma points i could imagine when i next log on who will take them off me.Not mentioning no names though.People do not like it
Old 06-02-2005, 07:20   #7
Senior Member+

Looks like de ja vu to m.Every club souness starts with, well he takes them down.Poor Newcastle, who will be next? And Bellamy going to Celtic, well that must really stick in Souness' crack

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..