Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 16:07   #1
Senior Member+

Unibond Here We Come!!!!!!!!

Party time for FC United of Manchester.We have just beat Ramsbottom 2-1 at Rammy,and we are now promoted to the Unibond. 2 seasons 2 promotions
Old 07-04-2007, 16:37   #2
God Member

Re: Unibond Here We Come!!!!!!!!

does that mean you lot will stick now?
Old 07-04-2007, 18:38   #3
Member.

Well Done Lads....onwards & upwards.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 20:41   #4
Senior Member+

3 more wins and we are 'Champions' too,yet again
Old 07-04-2007, 23:21   #5
God Member

well done FCUtd.... I heard you nicked our Pete today too!!! or should I say Ramsbottom had a bit of a panic and nicked him to steward

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 23:24   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
well done FCUtd.... I heard you nicked our Pete today too!!! or should I say Ramsbottom had a bit of a panic and nicked him to steward
Thanks Lesley,don't know what your on about with Pete though Sorry I'm not blonde I'm bald
Old 07-04-2007, 23:37   #7
God Member

UKCowboy (pete) on here was called at last minute to steward at your match today as ramsbottom had a bit of a panic about how many might be turning up

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 23:39   #8
Senior Member+

Ohh right didnt know that.Wonder how they managed when the hoardings collapsed it was a full house.
Old 13-04-2007, 13:02   #9
God Member

Fantastic!...and well deserved, congrats to all FCUM supporters
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2007, 20:06   #10
Senior Member+

Well done fcunited , great sucess and great supporters you also have!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 13:05   #11

I think this'll be the last time FC United stroll the league (next season) as I think the Unibond Prem is where it'll start to get tough. Much like AFC the climb will start to slow in the Unibond Prem and the real tests will begin.

1 division below Scarborough sounds good doesn't it (theyve just been relegated from Conf North)

Finally well done and enjoy the trips to Clitheroe and Rossendale next season. But any team with Simon Carden in simply has to do well
Old 24-04-2007, 14:15   #12
Senior Member+

Thanks all for the well wishes.AFC Wimbledon have only struggled this season because of the 18 points they got deducted and still could yet get promotion.I am still quite optimistic about our chances because we have already played Clitheroe in a friendly and beat them,as well as AFC Wimbledon and Telford Utd who we also beat.I do realise that obviously the standard of opposition is going to improve but I feel with our present team squad we are probably already good enough to be in the Conference North or maybe even the Conference itself.The proper test next season will be if we can get a good cup run in the FA Cup which will be our first time of being allowed to enter,just a pity there are 4 qualifiers to go through before the first round proper but I suppose thats all part of our test.
Old 24-04-2007, 18:54   #13

Well, I suppose if Droylsden cam get to the Condference, anybody can

What odds a Stanley v FC United FA Cup game next season???

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..