Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-05-2008, 19:44   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: what do you think about this GK ?

Still don't understand why it was reported though Emamum .. best to keep out of these football threads I reckon... exit stage right (that I do understand) >>>>>>>> >>
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-05-2008, 19:45   #17
Senior Member+

it wasnt the video that was reported, it was the fact that he posted it twice and didnt introduce himself....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 19:57   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
it wasnt the video that was reported, it was the fact that he posted it twice and didnt introduce himself....
Bit harsh that hun. Difficult when you first join. When I did, took me a while to understand 'd system' .. good job I had Gayle who did it for me.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...tex-17711.html

Think Mick is a little too p.c. on this too.
Old 28-05-2008, 20:10   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
get a life ema,he aint a spammer or owt, like most newbies just dont know the score.
Old 28-05-2008, 20:14   #20
Senior Member+

i wasnt the only person that reported him!!!! we didnt know if he was a real member or a spammer!

the other thread has been deleted so it now looks like i was just being nasty!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 28-05-2008, 20:28   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i wasnt the only person that reported him!!!! we didnt know if he was a real member or a spammer!

the other thread has been deleted so it now looks like i was just being nasty!
I don't think that Em .. just didn't understand .. and there are plenty of nasty spammers on here, so best to be careful. Perhaps if you hadn't posted you had reported would have been better; the mods would have looked into it for you ..x
Old 28-05-2008, 20:30   #22
God Member

And I think his poor thread is being trashed now!!

Poor soul, hasn't got off on a good leg has he!!

Carry on matey, we're not grumpy all the time, bet it will be a full moon tonight.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 21:17   #23
God Member

Poor hozac...
I had the same probs when I first started .
Hozac I was Informed by a mod that when you put a link up you should give a brief explanation of what its about.
Just a bit of advice. You,ll get the hang of things soon enough.
No need for repoting him though...
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 21:18   #24
Senior Member+

i reported the double thread!!!! he posted it twice!

Old 28-05-2008, 21:35   #25
God Member

Think he only posted it twice because it was pointed out it was in the wrong section. One of the mods would have moved it no doubt.
Old 28-05-2008, 21:42   #26
Senior Member+

so i reported it... the mods dont have time to check all the posts, reporting it just makes their jobs easier

Old 28-05-2008, 21:44   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
so i reported it... the mods dont have time to check all the posts, reporting it just makes their jobs easier
and that was the real reason?
Old 28-05-2008, 21:45   #28
God Member

Quote:
I think they would have noticed a football thread in General Chat somehow
Old 28-05-2008, 21:46   #29
Senior Member+

nah, i reported it cos it was football and it bores the hell outta me!!!!!

i reported it cos it was a double post and at the time it wasnt obvious that he was a real person. If you could read the other thread you would see that i wasnt the only person that thought that.

Do you guys not know me better than that now?

Old 28-05-2008, 21:57   #30
God Member

OK Listen up guy's, jut before this gets out of hand.

I can see where Emma was coming from earlier. The new guy had just posted a thread that said " WHAT DO YOU THINK" with just a you tube video of a football match. Now we all know we get a fair few spammers, and at first, it sure looked like we had another on our hands.
Then, because people had said " you should have posted that in the Footie section " The new lad did, so to Emma it looked like he had just posted it again!! Which you can understand, did look like he was spamming the site.
He then INTRODUCED himself properly, so that proved he was an innocent soul, not wishing to offend, but to join in. BUT, unfortunately Emma had already posted REPORTED, before she realised he was genuine from his INTRODUCTION. She did then say hello to him, and noticed she was mistaken.

Come on guy's play nice, we all make mistakes, and it did look fishy at first. How many times are we told to report?? just this time, he was genuine.

OK, enough ...... poor thread is hanging on by a thread ..... (( ya know what I mean ))

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..