Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2008, 10:00   #1
Resting in Peace

Where's It Gone

Where's Mancies United v Liverpool thread gone
Old 14-09-2008, 10:34   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Where's It Gone

I think after I went to bed someone was a bit naughty, was it you mancie? I know it wasn't mthead because I got his reply by e-mail, shame really because I was very diplomatic so we could have a good discussion. Maxwell Silver sent me a PM about one post but it was all in good fun, if that was the problem maybe the mod who deleted the thread could restore it minus that post, please.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 10:42   #3
Resting in Peace

Had a look through the thread and most of the posts have bad language in or trying to get round the swear filters so it was decided after the thread was reported to remove it rather than edit it .
if it had been edited there would only have been 2 or 3 posts left .
this is a child friendly site and any bad language will be deleted without notice.

Last edited by Mick; 14-09-2008 at 10:47.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 11:25   #4
Accy Red

I admit to using a swear word in one post when refering to Everton FC, whatever happens the fact was Liverpool 2 Man Utd 1.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 14-09-2008, 12:27   #5
Senior Member+

ONE GAME a season doesn't win the lg ...

but hey you have your glory, just shows how superior utd are that it means so much for the scoue to win a game !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 13:44   #6
Senior Member+

Sorry lads may have gone tits up because of too many largers.Watched MOTD highlighs,did the mancs turn up?Whose that useless strop they payed Xmillions for up front?Rooney,is he called?One up for the red half of the Park & thats only cos the boy supports them.Have a nice day,mancs
Old 14-09-2008, 15:43   #7
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
ONE GAME a season doesn't win the lg ...

but hey you have your glory, just shows how superior utd are that it means so much for the scoue to win a game !!!
Just because you have the big time charlie called Ince (but for how long he's not doing a good job is he) doesn't mean you can try to claim part of Man Utds glory or is that what you really are?

Blackburn Raver = Man Utd Glory Hunter

Old 14-09-2008, 15:59   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Just because you have the big time charlie called Ince (but for how long he's not doing a good job is he) doesn't mean you can try to claim part of Man Utds glory or is that what you really are?

Blackburn Raver = Man Utd Glory Hunter

big time charlie ....claim part of utds glory ......

think the win has defo got to your head pal...

jog on and enjoy it while its lasts, theres a good boy

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 16:11   #9
JFT96

Not sure what Blackburn Raver is on about... still never mind, Rafa's lads did the business.
How many European Cups have Blackburn won or for that matter Manchester Utd ?
Who's the most successful football club in English history? Let me think now.....oh yes Liverpool are.
Liverpool have 64 honours to 55 of the second run.
Blackburn's Honours.....Well I counted 31 wins over their history, not bad and lets not forget they won the Premiership, something the reds have not done yet, the manager at the time, Kenny Dalglish, or King Kenny as we used to chant on the KOP...

As Kevin Keegan once said "it does not matter how many goals you score, we will score more"
That happened on Saturday

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 08:05   #10
JFT96

Yet again Rafa's boys bring home the bacon.... and all that after going behind and having a really bad second half.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 10:20   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Yet again Rafa's boys bring home the bacon.... and all that after going behind and having a really bad second half.
Glad they won, as I am when any English team does in Europe (except Chelski) but they were a tad lucky BG
Old 17-09-2008, 10:32   #12
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
but they were a tad lucky BG
Luck doesn't come into it, it's all part of the masterplan, don't want to peak too early

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..