Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2006, 19:24   #1
God Member

World Cup

As this big occasion is not far away what will be the does and donts in your house. I have had a few jokey discussions of what will and wont happen, though these seem to be aimed at the ladies plus a set of "rules" for the women. Might post it only if the women have a reply to it to the same level as it might be construde as sexist. For me if I aint stuck at work I can watch without hassles being single. The odd pub visit as well.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-04-2006, 20:40   #2
God Member

Re: World Cup

Same here spuggie but the thing is i only work one day a week so i've got more chance of watching all the games!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2006, 20:47   #3
God Member

We've had to plan the launch of an event around England matches. lol

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2006, 22:07   #4
Apprentice Geriatric

Talking Re: World Cup

Being master of my own domain and retired from the daily grind of trying to earn a living I will be watching every match that I can and woe betide anyone who calls to interrupt my viewing unless the caller has called to watch a match because of conflict in their home.

Telephone callers trying to sell me something will have two words whispered (in a loud voice) in their shell like. One beginning with B and one beginning with O.
Old 27-04-2006, 23:10   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the rules are simple spug- its the world cup so it gets watched.
Old 28-04-2006, 16:41   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
the rules are simple spug- its the world cup so it gets watched.
Cashy how about these rules then?
Attached Files
File Type: doc LIST OF RULES FOR WOMEN DURING WORLD CUP 2006.doc (28.5 KB, 33 views)

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Last edited by SPUGGIE J; 28-04-2006 at 16:43.
Old 28-04-2006, 17:16   #7
I am Banned

World cup will be on in my house - says the females of the house!!!!!!

Whooo hooooo i cant wait for footy heaven - come on England!!!!:engsmil:
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:43   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
World cup will be on in my house - says the females of the house!!!!!!

Whooo hooooo i cant wait for footy heaven - come on England!!!!:engsmil:
Good one AM.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..