Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2007, 19:02   #1

Ben Mills - Cancelled

just was not happy when he cancelled his tour
mrjdallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2007, 19:04   #2
God Member

Re: Ben Mills - Cancelled

Is that the guy from last year's X Factor? Do you know why his tour is cancelled?
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 14:52   #3

it was the guy from x factor - unsure why tour canceled
Old 10-07-2007, 14:55   #4

Tour Postponed

Ben Mills has had to postpone his forthcoming UK Tour due to recording commitments. Ben is currently working on new material that both he and his label are hoping to release in the near future.

Ben apologises to his fans to whom he is extremely grateful to for their continuing support and says, 'The writing is going really well - as good, if not better than I could have hoped so my label want to get on with recording. Unfortunately that coincides with the tour dates and hopefully the new songs will be ready to play at the rescheduled shows. In the mean time I'm doing some other shows all over the country, all of which are on my website. Thanks again for your love and support.' Ben x

Ben Mills
(please note i have copied / pastied the above text from his website)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..