Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2006, 23:26   #1
Senior Member+

The Levellers - 2nd December

Theres a few of us getting a mini bus to see The Levellers at Manchester Uni, on 2nd December. We will be going from a pub in the town centre. Anyone interested in going PM me and i'll give you more details, you will have to arrange your own ticket though.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-11-2006, 23:30   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: The Levellers - 2nd December

Their studio is next door to my mates house in Canning Street in Brighton.

I can't stand 'em, but hope you have a good time.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2006, 23:32   #3
Senior Member+

Yeah the Metway, they do tours, would love to go!! Thanx will have a fantastic time, always do, will be the 17th time i've seen them, bit obsessive i know!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 23:21   #4

Seen the Levellers 52 times across 6 different countries,I was a big fan of theirs until they did a podcast for The S*N newspaper,I have followed them for 16 years but after they did that I cannot bring myself to ever see them live again or even buy their new single/album,finally sold their souls

ROT IN HELL HIPPIES
Accy Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..