Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 01:45   #256
God Member

Talking Re: What song/music/muzak are you listening to right now?

nothing at the moment as it is nearly 3am i dont suppose hubby would like it very much if i wapped the music, he is up at 530am hehehehehe(shall i see if i get away with blasting '' wake up its a beutiful morning on''??hehehe
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-02-2005, 17:31   #257
Senior Member+

Re: What song/music/muzak are you listening to right now?

wrestling themes.My sons playing on smackdown Vs raw on ps2
Old 01-02-2005, 18:09   #258

http://160.79.1.141:8000/listen.pls

thats what im listening to atm

Last edited by Poodle; 01-02-2005 at 18:11.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 14:15   #259

I love greenday, meatloaf, queen, Abba, Any 70s disco music!! rasmus, metallica, divine comedy...
Old 16-02-2005, 15:28   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
I love greenday, meatloaf, queen, Abba, Any 70s disco music!! rasmus, metallica, divine comedy...
listened to the new greenday album all the way through this week its a decent album not as good as there last one though and at the mo listening to some trance album ive just downloaded its an oldish one but some class tunez on it ive never heard of
Old 16-02-2005, 15:32   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
listened to the new greenday album all the way through this week its a decent album not as good as there last one though and at the mo listening to some trance album ive just downloaded its an oldish one but some class tunez on it ive never heard of
Yeah the new greenday one is good but i agree not as good as the last one!! although my bro disagrees!! brothers eh!!! its great when you find old albums of stuff that you should have heard but havent... im always on the lookout for new things to listen to... what album is it???
Old 16-02-2005, 15:45   #262

Quote:
Yeah the new greenday one is good but i agree not as good as the last one!! although my bro disagrees!! brothers eh!!! its great when you find old albums of stuff that you should have heard but havent... im always on the lookout for new things to listen to... what album is it???
its one of the trance nations mixed by someone called dj nano whoever he is but theres a real tune on it called journey of life by bonito and trooperanother one ive found on kazaalite never heard of it before so shy by orion too they ve now split amd jurgen vries was the main one in the group
Old 16-02-2005, 15:48   #263

Quote:
its one of the trance nations mixed by someone called dj nano whoever he is but theres a real tune on it called journey of life by bonito and trooperanother one ive found on kazaalite never heard of it before so shy by orion too they ve now split amd jurgen vries was the main one in the group
hmm..a friend of mine dj's and plays that kinda stuff, ill see if he has those lying around so i can have a listen....im always interested in broadening my musical field!! makes it easier to enjoy music if you like a broad spectrum of music and dont just stick to one genre!!
Old 16-02-2005, 15:51   #264

Quote:
hmm..a friend of mine dj's and plays that kinda stuff, ill see if he has those lying around so i can have a listen....im always interested in broadening my musical field!! makes it easier to enjoy music if you like a broad spectrum of music and dont just stick to one genre!!
lol fully agree with that as im into anythign from gatecrasher tunes to some of the stuff in the napier . There used to be a club in preston called the warehouse not sure if tits still there but it had 3 floors to cater for all one dance another indie but that included some stuff like the pistols ,the jam, the smiths etc and another rock only went once but it was pretty good
Old 16-02-2005, 15:55   #265

Quote:
lol fully agree with that as im into anythign from gatecrasher tunes to some of the stuff in the napier . There used to be a club in preston called the warehouse not sure if tits still there but it had 3 floors to cater for all one dance another indie but that included some stuff like the pistols ,the jam, the smiths etc and another rock only went once but it was pretty good
sounds cool...dont worry ill ignore the misspelling of its!! something on your mind eh??? lol
Old 16-02-2005, 16:08   #266

Quote:
sounds cool...dont worry ill ignore the misspelling of its!! something on your mind eh??? lol
lol that is why i usually recheck all my spelling , i havent even read page 3 today
Old 16-02-2005, 16:14   #267

Quote:
lol that is why i usually recheck all my spelling , i havent even read page 3 today
sure sure....
Old 16-02-2005, 16:18   #268

Quote:
sure sure....
lol its ok i ll wait till you slip up on your spelling then i ll have my fun lol
Old 16-02-2005, 16:22   #269

Quote:
lol its ok i ll wait till you slip up on your spelling then i ll have my fun lol
Dont worry you shouldnt have too long to wait!!! ive usually embarrased myself horribly long before now mis-spelling something!!!!
Old 16-02-2005, 16:26   #270

Quote:
Dont worry you shouldnt have too long to wait!!! ive usually embarrased myself horribly long before now mis-spelling something!!!!
glad to hear i dont usually slip up like that well not when im sober lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..