Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 20:42   #46
Senior Member+

Re: 5 confirmed signed

Redraine,as i have stated before,there are some very knowledgeable football people on this forum (and cashy!!),but sometimes, because of there love for Acci,put there negative heads on,and hammer some players without substantation.
Its alright saying a player is "crap",but crap at what?,shooting,heading,passing?,
The game is split into three areas 1)when you have the ball.2)when the opposition have the ball.3)when your challenging for the ball.
Some players excell in different areas,if you excell in all areas ,you should be playing at an higher level!!.
On average,you will be lucky if any one player has the ball for a minute during the whole game!
Come on lads lets give the players a bit of respect,they are all trying to improve there game season on season----up the Acci!!!!
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-07-2011, 21:19   #47
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

so its negative to give n honest opinion? if it don't tally wi yours Football19? well i bow to yer superior one.
Old 13-07-2011, 08:22   #48
Senior Member+

One thing i cant deny Cashy,is your honesty!,and your opinions are brutal at times,and straight to the point !!!
Old 13-07-2011, 08:28   #49
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
One thing i cant deny Cashy,is your honesty!,and your opinions are brutal at times,and straight to the point !!!
His opinions on here are a model of tact and diplomacy, compared to the views he expresses while standing on the Clayton End!
Old 13-07-2011, 10:04   #50
Senior Member+

Wyn,it looks like i am staying in the main stand from now on !!!
Old 13-07-2011, 10:16   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Wyn,it looks like i am staying in the main stand from now on !!!

He's not that bad. Bit like a Jack Russell, yaps incessantly but only rarely bites your ankles
Old 13-07-2011, 12:08   #52
God Member

nowt wrong with my uncle Jack!
Old 15-07-2011, 14:29   #53
God Member

Another new boy?? Anybody know anything about this chap?? Not our usual youngster....

ASFC News Story > 4168

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 14:31   #54
Senior Member+

Heres his wiki :- Kevin McIntyre (footballer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 14:35   #55
God Member

Smile Re: 5 confirmed signed

Cheers...

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 14:36   #56
Senior Member+

you're very welcome
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 14:39   #57
God Member

Remember him more from Macc than Shrewsbury but again a versatile player and one that will bring plenty of League experience to the squad.

In a daft sense I am more excited about the shaping of the squad this season than I have been for the past few, I suppose more because it is a bigger rebuilding job but it's a chance to push on once again with I think what will be a good balance of pros and young hungry players pushing through.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 15:48   #58
Resting in Peace

Scouser - what a surprise!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 18:40   #59
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
Remember him more from Macc than Shrewsbury but again a versatile player and one that will bring plenty of League experience to the squad.

In a daft sense I am more excited about the shaping of the squad this season than I have been for the past few, I suppose more because it is a bigger rebuilding job but it's a chance to push on once again with I think what will be a good balance of pros and young hungry players pushing through.
I am also looking forward more, in the main cos i regard this season coming as a fresh start! hopefully the wider public will think so too.
Old 15-07-2011, 19:47   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
You have summed up exactly the way I feel.

Nearest to this was a couple of years ago. Turned up for the friendly at Halifax not really knowing what to expect or who would make it to get a deal.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..