Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2011, 21:52   #1

50/50 draw number against swindon?

just wondering if anybody knows what the 50/50 draw ticket number was against swindon?

Cheers
Old 18-10-2011, 17:17   #2
God Member

Re: 50/50 draw number against swindon?

There you go Gribby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winning ticket number 20638 picks up £150.00

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 17:23   #3
God Member

About time they put the numbers on fishy site, as far as I know they weren't announced on Saturday & as it says on the tickets prizes must be claimed within 72 hours of the match you'd think they'd have been posted on fishy site a bit sooner
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 17:55   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
About time they put the numbers on fishy site, as far as I know they weren't announced on Saturday & as it says on the tickets prizes must be claimed within 72 hours of the match you'd think they'd have been posted on fishy site a bit sooner
True- i always get em n never know whats won, thinking its a waste of dosh really. numbers are on fishy now,which is more than 72 hrs after, as much use as a chocolate fireguard, cmon shape up stanley.

Last edited by cashman; 18-10-2011 at 18:00.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 21:01   #5

It is a good move to put the 50/50 draw numbers on the club site but they were announced towards the end of the match last night and they are always posted on the Reception Office door, plus other places which I am not sure about, before the end of the match.

Last edited by sherry; 22-10-2011 at 21:04.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 21:17   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post

It is a good move to put the 50/50 draw numbers on the club site but they were announced towards the end of the match last night and they are always posted on the Reception Office door, plus other places which I am not sure about, before the end of the match.
not much use wi a crap tannoy sherry, sounds very weak/tinny where we stand on clayton end, much better to put on fishy site imho, plus owd gets like me,are very bad wi the owd lugs.
Old 22-10-2011, 22:26   #7

Thinking more about saving you exertion Cashy by mentioning posters.

Go home, fire up pc, read fishy site, fall off chair with shock, trail back to ground
to claim prize!!
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 22:32   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post

Thinking more about saving you exertion Cashy by mentioning posters.

Go home, fire up pc, read fishy site, fall off chair with shock, trail back to ground
to claim prize!!
Sounds daft sherry,but we never remember, always discussing the match as we walk away.
Old 23-10-2011, 11:58   #9

At the club the pa system is being worked on to improve the quality. Before the game both me and Mr T went round to check the quality of it on all stands especially the Clayton end it has improved but we will continue to improve it even more by the next game against Bristol rovers

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..