Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2010, 18:07   #16
God Member

Re: A Little Fairy Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
No, if the puppetmasters go the puppet has to follow.
If you had asked me 2 months ago then I would have said the same as you Baggy, however I do believe that he should at the very least be allowed to show what he is capable of without the obvious restrictions that the two numpties have burdened him with. Not for sentimental reasons as some would but more for stabelising the ship, even if it is in the short term whilst we get an outsider in.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-09-2010, 18:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
How do you know people haven't? Answer= Ya don't! i know people that have, but ya won't see it printed on here, what if out have you done?
You could have just said 'ya won't see it printed on here' as i was only asking. Stop being petty and creating arguments.

For everyone who is or does take action good luck i shall just be happy in getting truth out of people.
Old 20-09-2010, 18:37   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
Like im going to win the lottery without buying a ticket. What actions are people going to take instead of just speaking about it.
that was being petty, sarcastic, call it what ya will, don't like it back do ya? still aint answered me question, though its fine ya wish people good luck.
Old 20-09-2010, 18:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
that was being petty, sarcastic, call it what ya will, don't like it back do ya? still aint answered me question, though its fine ya wish people good luck.
I was ment to be mearly pointing out an impossible situation like talking and no action wont achieve what people want hence me asking for what action was being taken. You asked then answered then asked another question.

Anyway are there any actions anyone could type maybe people could help with them or get involved people might be viewing the forum and not sure what to do?
Old 20-09-2010, 19:09   #20
God Member

the only real course of action you can follow is to be ready to follow Ilyas' lead when the call to arms comes. So to speak
Old 20-09-2010, 19:17   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

See its how people interpret the written word aint it? i took it as another pop at this forum, which is nowt unusual from certain folk. the sad part to me about all this, is some think "Oh i'll just concentrate on the footy" leave it to the suits. having seen the club slide into oblivion in 62, that is fatal, was guilty of thinking the same back then, being only 14 at the time, personally i will do anything i possibly can, to prevent a repeat, cos its too late when its gone, quite a few of the folk on here are of the same mind, recognition is not important, saving the club is.
Old 20-09-2010, 19:19   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
the only real course of action you can follow is to be ready to follow Ilyas' lead when the call to arms comes. So to speak
Spot on Macca !!.... no Fairytale there !!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:57   #23

Just hope the story doesn't end with Accys version of Hans Christian Anderson and the controllers of this board getting sued for Libel.
widnes viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 22:26   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by widnes viking View Post
Just hope the story doesn't end with Accys version of Hans Christian Anderson and the controllers of this board getting sued for Libel.
Amplify please WV ....
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 22:39   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Impossible, libel as far as i'm aware is telling lies n those 2 don't post on here.
Old 21-09-2010, 11:29   #26
God Member

Quote:
Why would we get sued ? It has been stated as a fairy story elemented morals behind fictional words

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 11:45   #27
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Why would we get sued ? It has been stated as a fairy story elemented morals behind fictional words

Frankly there have been far worst comments made within the last twelve months relating to fictional characters mentioned on this forum and others. I'm sure that some will/would have been deeply hurt and offended by some of the personal comments and morel lashing on their persons. However; despite the same I have yet to read on a public forum any of these fictional fairytale chaps bad mouthing or retaliating to the same. in fact they appear to have excised dignified restraint.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 11:53   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Frankly there have been far worst comments made within the last twelve months relating to fictional characters mentioned on this forum and others. I'm sure that some will/would have been deeply hurt and offended by some of the personal comments and morel lashing on their persons. However; despite the same I have yet to read on a public forum any of these fictional fairytale chaps bad mouthing or retaliating to the same. in fact they appear to have excised dignified restraint.
Maybe we should have a sponsored silence OR for EVERY (*****) language posted that i have to remove - that should help reduce Ilyas's debt budget thats been mounting thanks to BAD running! Will that suffice

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 12:01   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
in fact they appear to have excised dignified restraint.
It would actually be better for everyone concerned if the events were put from both sides.
Old 21-09-2010, 12:11   #30
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
It would actually be better for everyone concerned if the events were put from both sides.
There you go Dave....We agree again; it'll be pints at the Crown next

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..