Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2009, 17:55   #1
God Member

Anything we did not already know?

State of play at Stanley according to the Telegraph

Q&A: The state of play at Accrington Stanley (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Sorry just seen MCR's link on another thread

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 16-11-2009 at 17:58.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-11-2009, 18:09   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Anything we did not already know?

Another startling piece of journalism from Mr Flanagan. I don't know which is his best article....

1) the story of O'Neill meeting Khan in LOndon when he clearly hadn't planned any trip

2) the terrible piece about Glasgow Rangers & the trouble in Bucharest.... Had he even bothered to investigate, the trouble was only a few who had stepped in to stop stewards CS gassing an elderly fan. The ground had no catering, seats that weren't bolted in, terrible toilets etc etc. But, clearly, this showed that all Rangers fans are animals & should never be allowed in the Premier League (he's right BTW but not because of minor trouble in Bucharest!)

Can we not have Suzanne back?

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 18:27   #3
Senior Member+

One thing that this does highlight is that nothing has really changed, which I continue to find concerning.
Old 17-11-2009, 18:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
One thing that this does highlight is that nothing has really changed, which I continue to find concerning.
I agree, most concerning for me is the eric whalley 51 percent shres thing, o'neills been saying for months, as it says in that article, that he will buy the shares (just like the tax bill being paid on time saga i needed to add!) so why doesnt he go ahead and do it? instead of saying and no doing which seems to be happening too often

AccyAggro is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..