Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2008, 17:51   #1
Senior Member+

Billy Dennehy

See the Sunderland youngster has been told to find a new club by Roy Keane. Wonder if JC is trying to recruit him as he would be on a free. There again, he's tried us once, would he want to come back? Your thoughts please.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-06-2008, 18:19   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Billy Dennehy

why?
he was not physically strong enough.
And only showed glimpses of ability.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 19:00   #3
Full Member+

I think what you mean, Outback, is that WE've tried HIM once, and would we want him back? The answer is very probably "No"
Oldgobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgobbin View Post
I think what you mean, Outback, is that WE've tried HIM once, and would we want him back? The answer is very probably "No"
very poor player and probably in jc head to get back here like last years new players
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 13:34   #5
God Member

it seemed to me that his heart wasn't in it when he was here and he didn't want the ball , nor did any of the established players want to give him the ball.

But with Bobby Grant in front of him and two left backs (one of whom will fill in if necessary) we have no need of an untried, untested player.
Old 07-06-2008, 20:30   #6
God Member

To be honest we didn't really get a chance to see what the lad could or couldn't do as he didn't play often enough for anyone to judge his ability (or lack of it as the case may be). Personally, from the little I did see I though he had potential but somehow don't think he will be making a return visit to the FES.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..