Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 22:41   #16

Re: Bumper Crowd For Saturday's Game?

Other than Morecambe games, I've only ever been to Accy home games. I'm gonna head down for this one too. Bout the same distance as Accy anyway.
Old 05-10-2010, 22:44   #17
Senior Member+

Im riding shotgun on Colmeisters journey, despite being from Accrington. Im working up in Scotland atm.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 22:53   #18
bdc

Looking forward to this game, I do enjoy going to Gigg Lane. Even better for a fiver!
bdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 16:50   #19

So adult stanley season ticket holders have to pay 18 quid to watch one of the teams playing who they actually support, but yet any old season ticket holder from any other club can walk in for a fiver, yeah mint idea :/.....

AccyAggro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 19:33   #20
Full Member+

I can see most stanley fans being able to get hold of another club's season ticket for an afternoon.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 20:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I can see most stanley fans being able to get hold of another club's season ticket for an afternoon.
Unless they ask for ID at the turnstyles to prove it's yours. Would they be that sneaky though?
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 20:36   #22
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Bury | Tickets | Tickets At Home | Match Day Ticket Prices 2010/11 AWAY FANS £18 adults £15 18-21 All Concessions £13 under 16s and over 65s
Mab, prices you quote are for a Catagory A game. Surely Stanley fixture can't be a category A game ?? Scroll down your link and Category B tickets are £15, £12 and £10 respectively. Hope this is right
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 20:58   #23
God Member

Would a local Derby be classed as a "Cat A" game? I think it would.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 21:09   #24
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
Would a local Derby be classed as a "Cat A" game? I think it would.

Dunno , Redash, perhaps the Bury lads could enlighten us
Old 06-10-2010, 21:39   #25
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Mab, prices you quote are for a Catagory A game. Surely Stanley fixture can't be a category A game ?? Scroll down your link and Category B tickets are £15, £12 and £10 respectively. Hope this is right
I'll phone Bury tomorrow and ask!!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:24   #26
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
I'll phone Bury tomorrow and ask!!
Right here we go !! I've rang Bury and as you say Reamer is a Cat B game so £15 adult £12 £10under12 and cons. Now this is the interesting BIT..if your taking your kids...1 adult and 1 child = £16..1 aduld and 2 children =£20 but its in the main stand and its a mixt section ie bury/accy,go to ticket office and ask for gatenumber and mention you are a stanley fan ive been told sounds a better opption.my kids are 11 and 14 and that price aplys to me
Old 07-10-2010, 18:03   #27
Full Member+

Cheers Mab
Old 07-10-2010, 21:42   #28
Senior Member+

got a rovers season ticket off a mate so im in for a fiver. So bury will be packed full of united and city fans!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 21:59   #29

Ive been watching Bury 27 years and will be paying £15 because iM not a season ticket holder. Even though it is a tad unfair on myself and the Accy fans clubs like ours need to do ideas like this. Its only a one off per season idea. By the way its £15 for Accy fans not £18
carlmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 22:03   #30

Quote:
Right here we go !! I've rang Bury and as you say Reamer is a Cat B game so £15 adult £12 £10under12 and cons. Now this is the interesting BIT..if your taking your kids...1 adult and 1 child = £16..1 aduld and 2 children =£20 but its in the main stand and its a mixt section ie bury/accy,go to ticket office and ask for gatenumber and mention you are a stanley fan ive been told sounds a better opption.my kids are 11 and 14 and that price aplys to me
They say its mixed Mab but believe me its not. Ive not seen an away fan in the family stand for years. It holds about 1000 and its really a Bury area. Officially you can go in but just dont expect many Accy around you. Plus you get a load of rubbish 13 year old cheerleaders annoying you all game

Saying that there wont be a problem because of the good history between the clubs and to be honest Id love to see an unsegregated game betwee our two clubs one day.

One last thing if you do get family tickets get there early because you cant pay on the turnstile you have to go to the ticket office first and the ques are sometimes 100 metres long because theres only 1 women on the desk and shes slower than a disabled snail.

Last edited by carlmason; 07-10-2010 at 22:06.
carlmason is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..