Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2006, 14:04   #16
Member.

Re: Bury FC

See you on the 28th lads; bring a coat and a flask. At least you'll be warm and watered when you return home deflated after your festive defeat.

Merry Christmas Bury FC. All the best for the New Year.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-11-2006, 14:07   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
And you think it's ok to come on here and blatantly advertise the fact that some of your fans will be tring to get in the home end? Not the brightest of ideas!
What's wrong with that? let 'em all come! If the good citizens of Accy are more interested in snoozing in front of the telly, then more fool them!
Surely you're not thinking there will be trouble in the season of goodwill?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 14:14   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
What's wrong with that? let 'em all come! If the good citizens of Accy are more interested in snoozing in front of the telly, then more fool them!
Surely you're not thinking there will be trouble in the season of goodwill?
I'd certainly hope not and am not suggesting that there could be but what's the point of segregating in the first place if away fans can get in to the home end?
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 14:20   #19
Resting in Peace

Did you not spot my tongue in cheek?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:00   #20
God Member

Why are BURY only getting 1400 tickets???? Does our club think that 3600 locals will turn-up??? Give them as many as they can sell.and if we're outnumbered,too bad.But we will have more bucks to bank.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:03   #21
God Member

its all about how the ground in segregated, would be hard if not impossible to segregate it anymore to give them more tickets

cant wait till bury come...spend plenty of money and go home unhappy at the end leaving all 3 points in accy
Old 30-11-2006, 16:06   #22
God Member

1400!! surely thats the whole population of the small town in manchester!!!??
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:16   #23
God Member

Give 'em both ends.. Ultras and co can relocate to Whinney Hill part.Lull them into a false sense of 'domination by them 'taking' the Claytons. When we're 4 zip up at halftime,they will all proceed to leave the ground,Ultras and co get Claytons back( and be dry for half the game),club is full of $$$,team will get 3 points and we're all happy.
Simple.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:31   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B View Post
Just under 2500 for a cold wet Tuesday night match, against a confrence side from the southern end of the country. Less than 500 away fans, hardly works out at under 1500 home fans, get real mate.
What you on mate???We fill YOUR ground more than YOU do for F.C.United matches in the little old North West Counties League 1.You seriously have no bragging rights I also travelled to the Gigg earlier in the season for the night match you had with Stanley.Non of your ends were even a quarter full,and you was well and truelly out-sung by the Stanley lads in your own back yard.On that night the Manchester Rd End looked an empty and quiet place to be.Try going when F.C.are there its a total different picture. GO ON STANLEY,STUFF'EM !!!!!
Old 30-11-2006, 16:36   #25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
1400!! surely thats the whole population of the small town in manchester!!!??
And your not a small town in Blackburn, the biggest gate you'll get all season will be against us, so I hardly think that the thriving town of Bury(which is spending 200million on extending the town centre) is a small town in Manchester. Unlike your backwater village in Blackburn. Do you still ride around on horse and cart by the way.
C.I.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:42   #26
Member.

Quote:
And your not a small town in Blackburn, the biggest gate you'll get all season will be against us, so I hardly think that the thriving town of Bury(which is spending 200million on extending the town centre) is a small town in Manchester. Unlike your backwater village in Blackburn. Do you still ride around on horse and cart by the way.
Bo**ocks........................

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 16:42   #27
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
What you on mate???We fill YOUR ground more than YOU do for F.C.United matches in the little old North West Counties League 1.You seriously have no bragging rights I also travelled to the Gigg earlier in the season for the night match you had with Stanley.Non of your ends were even a quarter full,and you was well and truelly out-sung by the Stanley lads in your own back yard.On that night the Manchester Rd End looked an empty and quiet place to be.Try going when F.C.are there its a total different picture. GO ON STANLEY,STUFF'EM !!!!!
Yes our ground, go find your own. Went to our game pre season and all you lot sang about was Man Utd, and if we charged £7 for adults every home game then yes we would be averaging gates of 4-5000 every home game. IF you reach league level will your club charge you mis fits £7 entry into our ground....I think not.
Old 30-11-2006, 16:48   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes our ground, go find your own. Went to our game pre season and all you lot sang about was Man Utd, and if we charged £7 for adults every home game then yes we would be averaging gates of 4-5000 every home game. IF you reach league level will your club charge you mis fits £7 entry into our ground....I think not.
If we weren't there were would your beloved club be??Well and truelly down the swanney.You were suffering financial difficulties, which I think now have been helped out somewhat by us 'Misfits'
Old 30-11-2006, 16:54   #29
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
If we weren't there were would your beloved club be??Well and truelly down the swanney.You were suffering financial difficulties, which I think now have been helped out somewhat by us 'Misfits'
We were hardly on the brink and 'FCUM' saved us, what your club has done doesn't go unoticed, however the fact remains if you reach league level your club couldn't operate charging the prices they do and how many fans will you get when your being made to pay £13-16 a game. Or will you lot form 'FCUM' part 2.
Old 30-11-2006, 17:05   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
We were hardly on the brink and 'FCUM' saved us, what your club has done doesn't go unoticed, however the fact remains if you reach league level your club couldn't operate charging the prices they do and how many fans will you get when your being made to pay £13-16 a game. Or will you lot form 'FCUM' part 2.
You really don't know what its about do you??That sort of price no one would have a problem with.Its the stupid hiked up prices at O.T. and paying it to 'The Yank'thats what its about.That sure sounds a better price than the £30-£40 minimum at O.T. and it gives us the extra beer money

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..