Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2006, 19:10   #31
God Member

Re: Bury FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B View Post
And your not a small town in Blackburn, the biggest gate you'll get all season will be against us, so I hardly think that the thriving town of Bury(which is spending 200million on extending the town centre) is a small town in Manchester. Unlike your backwater village in Blackburn. Do you still ride around on horse and cart by the way.
Hofrse & carts, what are you suggesting - they're reserved for Sunday use only
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-11-2006, 19:55   #32
God Member

Quote:
And your not a small town in Blackburn, the biggest gate you'll get all season will be against us, so I hardly think that the thriving town of Bury(which is spending 200million on extending the town centre) is a small town in Manchester. Unlike your backwater village in Blackburn. Do you still ride around on horse and cart by the way.
mmmm.......i do beleive BURY is in greater manchester whereas `ACCRINGTON` CAPITAL OF THE NORTH WEST(tm)........is actually in the borough of HYNDBURN!!! and spending £200 million on the town centre!!!! it really must be a sh1thole!!!!1
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 20:06   #33

1400 fans is useful... a problem shared is a problem halved and with 1400 of you the 5-0 thrashing your gonna have to deal with should be quite easy. Enjoy.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 20:09   #34
God Member

I bet they bring no more than 950. Banter with other fans can be good but this is just boring tittle tattle 'we got more fans than you' garbage
Old 30-11-2006, 20:43   #35
Senior Member+

Exactly Macca, he has no comedy value to his heckles....

Probably has 65,000 "MySpace" friends but no actual "GotothePubwith" friends

You people sjould have just let the thread drift to the bottom of the page

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 20:45   #36
Senior Member+

Quote:
When was the last time Bury played infront of a full house???

Man City at home in the old 1st division is the likely answer!!
It might be the likely answer but it's not right. How about 35000 v Bolton on 9 Jan 1960? I know; I was there.

There was also a 12,000+ crowd for Rossendale United v Bolton Wanderers in 1971. I still remember the cheer when United took the lead.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:18   #37
Senior Member+

Since when has the Stanley forum been hijacked by Bury and FCUM???
Be honest with yourself just for once C.I.B. FCUM have helped your club out enormously and yes I believe MThead is right when he/she says that if FCUM get to the dizzy heights of Football League status, then they would continue to fill the ground, unless of course they go sloping off back to OT because of the success! Some will but I don't for one minute think many will. Anyway back to the point in question - who exactly are ya?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:39   #38
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
It might be the likely answer but it's not right. How about 35000 v Bolton on 9 Jan 1960? I know; I was there.

There was also a 12,000+ crowd for Rossendale United v Bolton Wanderers in 1971. I still remember the cheer when United took the lead.
I think you are confussed, i was quoting what someone else said, i was not making that point, if you read earlier posts you will see it.
C.I.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 19:59   #39

Quote:
remember after the match at gigg and you lot were gloating because you were on the up and we were struggling. How things change quickly in football.:engsmil:
Funny aint that what your doing now??
POT/KETTLE.......
nadsw2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2006, 18:26   #40
God Member

Quote:
Your biggest game is nearing, 28th dec. The white army are coming, and going away with 3 points:engsmil:
Shhhhhhhh

AAAAAA!!!
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..