Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2006, 08:48   #1
Junior Member+

Bury FC

Your biggest game is nearing, 28th dec. The white army are coming, and going away with 3 points, remember after the match at gigg and you lot were gloating because you were on the up and we were struggling. How things change quickly in football. Be prepared for the Bury invasion, ask Rochfail 2000+ Bury in a crowd of 4,499. COME ON BURY.:engsmil:
C.I.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-11-2006, 08:53   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Bury FC

Who are ya???

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 09:36   #3
Super Moderator

Bury?...Oh yeah, you're the club who nearly went bankrupt a few years ago until we helped you out.
Old 30-11-2006, 11:12   #4
God Member

They play at FC Uniteds ground don't they?
Old 30-11-2006, 11:20   #5
God Member

If you turn up on the 28th mate you might be a bit late - we're playing you on Boxing Day which I think traditionally is on the 26th
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 11:28   #6
Junior Member+

Typing error on my part there, What are good pubs to go to before our victory lads. There shoud be 1500 of us coming.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:19   #7
I am Banned

Smile Re: Bury FC

Bury have only got 1400 tickets, so if you bring 1500 which would be the vast majority of your home support, 100 will be locked out!!!

Seriously we hope you bring a few, we can spend the money when the transfer window opens in January.

However don't think your "fancy dans" will be up for a day out at the "wonderful" FES.

I would if Chris Casper will hold training sessions at Radcliffe Boro in preparation!!

When was the last time Bury played infront of a full house???

Man City at home in the old 1st division is the likely answer!!
southernred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 12:32   #8
God Member

Bury v Weymouth pics from last week on www.kipax.com .. are they bringing more than they have at home for an fa cup game?
Old 30-11-2006, 12:36   #9
Junior Member+

When was the last time Bury played infront of a full house???

Man City at home in the old 1st division is the likely answer!!

Please remind me what relevence this has to us Bringing 1500 to your place, even if we only receive 1400 tickets there will still be as many of us as you. If Bury fans cannot find tickets for the away end then we'll just go in the home end, by purchacing tickets pre 26th Dec. Your biggest attendance will be on the 26th.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:40   #10
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
Bury v Weymouth pics from last week on www.kipax.com .. are they bringing more than they have at home for an fa cup game?
Just under 2500 for a cold wet Tuesday night match, against a confrence side from the southern end of the country. Less than 500 away fans, hardly works out at under 1500 home fans, get real mate.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:57   #11
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B View Post
Just under 2500 for a cold wet Tuesday night match, against a confrence side from the southern end of the country. Less than 500 away fans, hardly works out at under 1500 home fans, get real mate.
Actual attendance 2231 (which is not just under 2500 - it is just over 2000)
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 13:13   #12
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
Actual attendance 2231 (which is not just under 2500 - it is just over 2000)
Okay then there were 269 people short of being 2500, however even if Weymouth did bring 500 fans thats still 1731 Bury fans for a cold, wet Tuesday night match. So thats still more fans at an home game than what we would be bringing to your ground(331 to be precise)
Old 30-11-2006, 13:33   #13
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.B View Post
Okay then there were 269 people short of being 2500, however even if Weymouth did bring 500 fans thats still 1731 Bury fans for a cold, wet Tuesday night match. So thats still more fans at an home game than what we would be bringing to your ground(331 to be precise)
1731-331=1400 - so you are only bringing 1400 now not 1500. By the way I think it's only all ticket for Bury fans not for home fans.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2006, 13:43   #14
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
1731-331=1400 - so you are only bringing 1400 now not 1500. By the way I think it's only all ticket for Bury fans not for home fans.
Well if we are only being allocated 1400 tickets then officially there will only be 1400 of us there, however if its not all ticket for home fans then i would expect Bury fans to be trying the home end. Doesn't that tell you something, only all ticket for Bury fans.
Old 30-11-2006, 13:57   #15
God Member

And you think it's ok to come on here and blatantly advertise the fact that some of your fans will be tring to get in the home end? Not the brightest of ideas!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..