Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2014, 23:34   #31
God Member

Re: Carlisle (A) Match Thread

You know I don't like to contradict you Alan but the pie in question was of the cottage variety not cheese, & it was indeed very moreish - probably the highlight of the day tbh
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-11-2014, 07:44   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
You know I don't like to contradict you Alan but the pie in question was of the cottage variety not cheese, & it was indeed very moreish - probably the highlight of the day tbh
It was obviously much better than it looked.
Old 16-11-2014, 08:07   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Did Gray not start last sunday? n was shocking, I would prefer to start Carver, at least that lads got fight in him. Moly is nothing like the player of 2 yrs ago n fer me has done sod all since his return.McCarten today was very poor imho.
I have to agree with you Cashy on Moly looks a shadow of the player he was and poor Mingoia frozen out time to give Moly a break and maybe put Liddle up front on left and give Mingoia a place on the bench.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:26   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Only going off what my nose was telling me !..... So wait and watch !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 17:43   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
I have to agree with you Cashy on Moly looks a shadow of the player he was and poor Mingoia frozen out...
Didn't see the game but, from Professor Coleman's comments, it sounds like Stanley could have done with some of the 100% commitment that Mr. Mingoia always seemed to give. If he is fully fit, I think he's a good option and don't understand why he has 'disappeared'.
But it's a long way to go and maybe, once the loanees have come and gone, as they tend to do, some of the contracted players will get their chance.
As ever in footie, though, the lack of a real threat up front is worrying for any team.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 17:54   #36
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Heard the lads been poorly, dunno how accurate that is? He was on bench at Notts i recall, but nowhere to be seen on pitch pre-match? If thats the case, i never seen the lad give less than 100%. so hope hes on the mend.
Old 17-11-2014, 19:24   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Didn't see the game but, from Professor Coleman's comments, it sounds like Stanley could have done with some of the 100% commitment that Mr. Mingoia always seemed to give. If he is fully fit, I think he's a good option and don't understand why he has 'disappeared'.
But it's a long way to go and maybe, once the loanees have come and gone, as they tend to do, some of the contracted players will get their chance.
As ever in footie, though, the lack of a real threat up front is worrying for any team.
Exile.....Piero trained with the squad today?
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..