Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-12-2009, 23:57   #1

Christmas Greetings

before disappearing off the radar for a few days, can I wish all messageboarders, players and management a happy and peaceful Christmas
ps. shhh - - - but I've asked Santa for 3 points on boxing day !
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-12-2009, 06:15   #2
God Member

Re: Christmas Greetings

After what has been probably the most turbulent year in the Club's history since reformation, how nice it is to still have a Club to follow and a Bright future to look forward to

All the Best to Stanleyites everywhere for a Great Christmas & A Bright & Prosperous New Year

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 07:43   #3
God Member

Can't resist this, but while you lot are freezing your butts off, we will be having a BBQ Chrissy lunch (allday ) ,abusing alcahol, covering up with oodles of sunscreen, abusing alcahol, traditional backyard cricket game,two weeks off work etc..BUT, I would trade it all to be at Christie Pk yelling abuse at Morcambe. GO OUR REDS..

Merry christmas to all of you wonderful people, and to the players and staff of the greatest little team in the world.

Last edited by Kiwi John; 22-12-2009 at 07:45.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 15:26   #4
God Member

Well as Sparkie, Little Em and I are not here over the holidays, we would like to wish all our "Stanley Mates" and everyone on the Messageboard a very Happy and fun filled Christmas...................Oh and to the best Team in the world, Here's to a stonking 2010!!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 21:31   #5
Senior Member+

[FONT="And from Alfred.E. and myself,,,who are still recovering from the HMRC Fracas !!...To JC..JB...Proccy and our great squad of Players....and of course to Ilyas Khan the Special Man !....A Peaceful and'Snowless' Christmas...and every success in 2010 !!.[/FONT]

'ON STANLEY !!!!...ON TO GREATER THINGS !!'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 15:09   #6
God Member

Smile Re: Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to one and all on Accyweb Here's hoping for a little less hectic 2010!!!!

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 15:24   #7

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May 2010 hold no fear.
Only happiness and celebration.
Built on Stanley's acclamation!

Best wishes to all.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 15:26   #8
Senior Member+

Very best seasonal wishes to all connected in any way with ASFC. Many thanks to all who ensured that we have a Football League team to support in 2010 - so here's to a point-filled New Year.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 20:13   #9
God Member

Merry Christmas to you all from Dingleland.
Old 24-12-2009, 20:18   #10
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Merry Christmas to all and hope we all get what we've wished for
Old 24-12-2009, 20:33   #11

Merry Christmas to each member of the Stanley family wherever you may be.
MichiganRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 03:49   #12
Senior Member+

From Oz and Mrs Oz , may we wish all our Stanley friends a very merry christmas and a prosperous 2010. May we wish the club future success on the football field and plenty of points between now and May. And to Kiwi John, wish we could be there instead of freezing our butts off, or maybe just across the Tasman in S.A. Happy Christmas to one and all.

P.S. I got what I really wanted for christmas, my share!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 12:21   #13
God Member

Merry Christmas
Friday 25th Dec 2009

From all at Accrington Stanley.

The players, management, staff and directors of Accrington Stanley Football Club would like to wish all football supporters everywhere a very Merry Christmas on this special day.

Some of our Christmas wishes have already been granted this season, we are currently in the top half of the table with an eye on the play offs, and of course we are still in the FA Cup. We now look forward to a very busy festive period looking for the weather to be kind to us and not affect our fixtures too much.

News of tomorrow morning's pitch inspection at Morecambe will appear here on the official Stanley website as soon as any information is known, and having looked at the pitch at the Crown Ground this morning we are delighted to report that the playing surface under the snow is free from frost and as long as we can get the snow off the pitch on Sunday morning we are optimistic that we can get Monday's big home derby against Bury on.

The club are appealing for anyone that can give a few hours of their time on Sunday to help clear the pitch, ground staff will be at the club from 9am, please bring warm clothing and any snow clearing equipment you may have!

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 16:41   #14
Full Member+

Looks like Santa was listening Long Lost Son.
teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 00:44   #15

must have been a good boy after all, teach !!! - or more likely cashed in on the collective Stanley family performance.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..