Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 14:27   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Coleman's smear

Can't understand what all the fuss is about,the comments my fellow supporters in a section of the main stand keep us entertained !!.
Not certain,but the moaning comes from an area chubbyman and Mab frequent !!, only joking lol
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2014, 16:21   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
Because we care we all have opinions about what should be done when things aren't going to plan (shots on target being my beef) . That's one thing and perfectly natural. But Mab's post and Coley's comment suggest that there are a few gobby clowns who are way out of order with their supposed superior intellect concerning the noble game. If they are season ticket holders they can be readily identified and perhaps invited for a full and frank disclosure of their views at an early morning training session. Alternatively, how about organising a flash mob re-action by the supporters in front, turning round en-mass and expressing disapproval at their unhelpful and discouraging attempt to support(?) the team. We've precious few fans to support and can do without numpties.
disagree with the number of fans we have we cannot afford to lose any fans my only surprise is a manager with JCs experience feels the need to react to fans with so called inferior intellect that happen to disagree with his team selection
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 16:48   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
JC is spot on in this case i too was amazed by the comment's made about Crooks ! The lad did well up front. Those comment come from 5th row back near the dug out not just on saturday but every home gametheir really gets on my t-ts
And once again in the middle of a decent exchange of passes the usual cry of 'get it up t'field
Came from the same bunch of non-fans !.
Makes one wonder why, if they know so little, or fail to see beyond the end of their noses, just why they turn up at all and what they expect to see ?.
As I said e!we where Crooks is not in my opinion a Striker, nor perhaps will he ever be. But he is not the first forward to miss a scoring chance, and did what he could with what he's got in his locker !.
I hope though that he somehow proves me wrong and bags a hat trick against Pompey !.
As for the dissenters ?........
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 17:43   #19
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
It's like being in the Muppet Show audience at times listening to them
looks a bit like them as well
Old 10-12-2014, 17:48   #20
Senior Member+

Does anyone know the exact people Coley is refering to?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 18:01   #21
God Member

Does it matter?
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 18:08   #22
Senior Member+

no.
just wondering if it is chubbyman thats all.

Although I never had chubbyman down as a negative fan, always one of the more positive fans.
Old 10-12-2014, 18:27   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
no.
just wondering if it is chubbyman thats all.......
Ooh you are awful....
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 18:40   #24

Quote:
no.
just wondering if it is chubbyman thats all.

Although I never had chubbyman down as a negative fan, always one of the more positive fans.
Not biting old bean,but I will give you the courtesy of an answer.You can be assured if I've anything to say to Coley I'll go to the training ground or knock on his office door and tell him.I posted my team selection on line for all to see and I had the same as Coley except for Carver starting not Crooks.I applauded Crooks off and cheered Marcus on but was not screaming at Coley,but all the negativity comes to the front and left near Mab,but I stress not Mab.On the other hand surely if you paid to go on your entitled to your opinion as long as children or ladies haven't to listen to torrents of abuse.Coley really needs To tape record himself ...at the Hartlepool game an elderly lady came down the stands and gave him a very strong ticking of for his abusive language as he was returning to the dugout.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 18:42   #25

Quote:
Does anyone know the exact people Coley is refering to?
It's obviously not you as you're never at a game !!!
DAV007 and football19 like this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 19:15   #26
Senior Member+

Hope to see you at Yeovil
smobile and Chubbyman like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..