Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2010, 18:54   #16

Re: craney toddles back again

just get jimmy on a 2 year deal . he could go for free in the summer. just do it
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-11-2010, 19:04   #17
Senior Member+

Agreed 100%.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 19:12   #18

Each to their own but....

Welcome Back To A Legend!!!

Lets hope he adorns the Globe Arena with another "cracker at Morecambe Bay" like at Christie Park....a goal which is etched on my mind forever!!

If we can get the best outta him then he's one hell of a player, at least League 1 standard.

With Jacobsen and Craney....things are looking up.

The Messiah does it again!!!
Old 25-11-2010, 19:25   #19
Senior Member+

Love that quote chipmunk!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 19:29   #20

3pts morecombe
Old 25-11-2010, 20:21   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk View Post
Each to their own but....

Welcome Back To A Legend!!!

Lets hope he adorns the Globe Arena with another "cracker at Morecambe Bay" like at Christie Park....a goal which is etched on my mind forever!!

If we can get the best outta him then he's one hell of a player, at least League 1 standard.

With Jacobsen and Craney....things are looking up.

The Messiah does it again!!!
The things with Legends is that on occassions you are sometimes better with the memories of that staus?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 22:11   #22

Thats as may well be....though life is much happier with the glass half full.

I am genuinely enthused by these two captures!! As far as Im concerned it's a good day to be a Stanley fan.

Youuuuu Arrreee Myyyyy Crannnneeyyyyy
My Ian Craney
You Scored A Cracker
At Morecambe Bay

You Chose The Stanley
Over The Alty
Please Dont Take My Craney Awayyyyy
Old 25-11-2010, 22:16   #23
Senior Member+

whilst craney is an undoubted legend coming through the conference he was pretty pants when he came back on loan and it all eeks of uncomprehension and worry with our young stars who have undoubted talent as to what their role is likely to be in the forthcoming weeks. Plus also wasn't craney on a supposed £1.5k a week at Fleetwwood. Would love to know the sentiment behind this one, cos we certaintly are not going to be paying that!
Old 25-11-2010, 22:34   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

can't really see that nige £1.5 K was probably there squads wages.
Old 25-11-2010, 22:47   #25
Senior Member+

cashy it was certainly purported on here along with fleetwood's other signings lest they remain nameless that they were on a significantly amount more than our lads. Are they not in competition with Crawley as to who can crash and burn first!
But tis good to have him back if we can see 'conference craney' actually saw a clip of their FA Cup game and he looked outstanding..........who bloody knows!
Old 25-11-2010, 22:52   #26

hes more hit then miss so lets hope happy time untill 3 jan the jimmy gone to villa and ian back to fleetwood . but villa are up on the coast villa from west lancs league . lol
Old 25-11-2010, 22:57   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I,m looking forward to seeing if hes up fer it again, cos he sure was not just before his move from stanley, thats why i'm pleased its a loan, gotta prove himself again, if he does we got a good un. imho.
Old 25-11-2010, 23:08   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I,m looking forward to seeing if hes up fer it again, cos he sure was not just before his move from stanley, thats why i'm pleased its a loan, gotta prove himself again, if he does we got a good un. imho.
on a further positive note i can wear my craney shirt again. Thankfully got a new washing machine last week to wash away the mothballs
Old 25-11-2010, 23:09   #29

I suspect there might be a few less than impressed Stanley "squad" players who may now find they don't even get on the bench. I'm not convinced that will help in the long run. None of the players who have played this season have let anybody down but some seem to be getting pushed aside to put other clubs players in the shop window. In my view, the squad is now too big and that can only cause disharmony. Stanley's success has always been founded on team spirit, lose that and lose everything.
Larry Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 23:13   #30
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lobster View Post
I suspect there might be a few less than impressed Stanley "squad" players who may now find they don't even get on the bench. I'm not convinced that will help in the long run. None of the players who have played this season have let anybody down but some seem to be getting pushed aside to put other clubs players in the shop window. In my view, the squad is now too big and that can only cause disharmony. Stanley's success has always been founded on team spirit, lose that and lose everything.
I trust Coley n think his aim is to improve the squad, seems you don't larry?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..