Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2010, 00:24   #91
God Member

Re: Gills Match Thread

WOW what an eventful evening!!.................Absolutely tickled pink lol. Will remember this for years to come if only for the fact of being crushed by Lew Carroll as I passed the club shop on the way home!! Happy days indeed!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-01-2010, 00:45   #92
Senior Member+

cheers fella see you saturday at the crown
Old 20-01-2010, 02:36   #93
God Member

WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL,WONDERFULL...when Sparkie texted me the result,( I assumed it was Cowboy and replied in a very 'blokey' way-sorry Sarah ), I fair dinkum jumped 10 feet in the air !!. Sparkie didn't have to wake me up DABEAST, it was 10:45 AM here when the final score came through and I was at work.
STANLEY you are fantastic. WELL DONE.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 06:55   #94

Smile Re: Gills Match Thread

September/October last year we werent even sure if we would have a football club - now we are going to be entertaining Fulham - Im sooooo chuffed

Coley the king the king the king, the saviour ooooof the Stanley boy-hoy-hoyssss, for he invented, FA CUP GLORREEEEEEE.....

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 06:55   #95
Full Member+

Always ahead eh kiwi?
Old 20-01-2010, 08:30   #96
Senior Member+

Is John Miles are robinho

He did nothing of note for 80 minutes then puts home the winner?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 12:25   #97

nice little piece in the Half Decent Football Magazine

When Saturday Comes - The Half Decent Football Magazine - Big Cup run rewards for Accrington Stanley
Bradshaw Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 14:20   #98
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
WOW what an eventful evening!!.................Absolutely tickled pink lol. Will remember this for years to come if only for the fact of being crushed by Lew Carroll as I passed the club shop on the way home!! Happy days indeed!
Disappearing to the little boys room certainly helped hahahahaha

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 16:00   #99
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky buffalo View Post
hi guys, fulham fan here. well done tonight, i'm so glad you got through (especially as it was against gillingham) i'll be going to the game and am looking very forward the the game... got to love the fa cup
Cheers for that Funky Buffalo, you are in for a great day!!!!!!!

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 16:07   #100
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
What a great night! Am completely hoarse but overjoyed that at last we have a huge reward for all the lad's efforts this season. We absolutely battered the Gills all over the pitch and really should have won by more than the odd goal. Thank goodness Coley didn't do what I was asking for and sub Milesy for a below par performance!!!!!!!!
You and me both Redraine, cannot think of one person in that ground last night - inc. Milesy - who did not think that he was dire last night Apart from the FOOTBALL GENIUS

Old 20-01-2010, 16:28   #101
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
....happy mcConville was subbed, both him n miles i thought had below par games, but milesy fer my money is always likely to get ya one,n he did. ... must not forget to mention Boozers 2 great saves in quick sucession second half, well done Boozer.
Must agree about Milesy, also loved the way Bouzer, turned to and came up to the fans at the end Looked as if he really is enjoying himself at Stanley!!!

Old 20-01-2010, 18:36   #102
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
Is John Miles are robinho

He did nothing of note for 80 minutes then puts home the winner?
A few players were a bit absent last night (Grant, Procter, Miles and McConville) but I'm not bothered about that one bit; it'll just be the lack of games taking its toll. Come the semi-final they'll be unbeatable. We missed Joyce in midfield; Procter and Ryan play much better when he's in the team. We have really got to start taking those chances that we create when we're in our stride. We would've gone one down were it not for a superb point-blank stop by Bouzanis. That said, I don't think Gillingham ever really threatened and looked like a defeated side from the off; a shadow of the team we played last season. I thought Michael Symes was magnificent; every time the ball was put in his direction there'd be three/four Gills players on his back and yet he still managed to move the play on. If he'd got the ball out of his feet a little earlier with his chance late on in the game he would've got the reward he deserved. Needless to say the back four did their job yet again. Jeff must be sitting somewhere perplexed and speechless (we have a defence, we are dangerous!). The feeling at the end of the game was utter elation. We're in the fourth bloody round of the FA Cup! Crikey. Well done John. Well done Jimmy. Well done Red men. Well done Mark Patterson for chasing down a time-wasting Gill and getting our throw taken. Saturday is going to be good, no matter what. I can't bloody wait.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 20:37   #103
God Member

Forgot to add - Billy Kee changed the second half for us. Hope we can keep him for the rest of the season.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 20:48   #104
Senior Member+

He is a good lad too, went out to the car for some old boots for Adam Hartley, wasn't asked, just offered....

Top lad, ace, one of the best

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 21:06   #105
God Member

It's those little things that does set Stanley apart

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..