Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2009, 00:08   #31
God Member

Re: Good marketing Good idea..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Matthew View Post
I've also booked the lounge for that date, for my stag do with Dan, might not be the most welcoming place for kiddies.
I think you better check that as we (the supporters club) booked the room for the evening at the beginning of the season for our end of season presentation night and I have checked it since and it is definately booked by us!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-03-2009, 00:16   #32
God Member

Must also say a big thanks from me to all the supporters club members I managed to get hold of early friday afternoon and for coming along at such short notice... I would have loved to stay for longer (Idid a good two hours) but my back was killing me and I had a charity night that eve to finish sorting

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 31-03-2009, 06:21   #33
God Member

I would imagine the stag do is booked for the hospitality at the game and the Presentation Evening is starting at 7pm, I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem with either?

In fact maybe the stag do can stay on to enjoy the presentation evening?
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 07:15   #34

I think your right Pendle Red, by 7.00pm we'll be back in Manchester ready to start being naughty.
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:24   #35
Junior Member+

The room on that date is booked by the supporters club, you are right there Lesley (sorry if spelt wrong). And also Mr Matthew i can confirm that the hospitality is all arranged for you on that date aswell. Am i right to believe your coming from Scotland somewhere?

I will just look into making it a fun day out for all the family and see if i can sort out some sort of entertainment, but i know i will be on a tight budget.

Now with response to whether or not i work here at the club. I do 2 days minimum a week in the commercial & marketing department alongside David & Dan, this is my free time when not studying. But it does coincide with my study so its all good. Under a ot of pressure but the best job i have ever had by far
lancashirelassz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 19:26   #36
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

What about this ..sunday 5th April.click on the link.Ramsbottom Chocolate Festival There will be loads of people their for this from all over the area

Last edited by mab; 31-03-2009 at 19:36.
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 19:33   #37
Junior Member+

This Sunday.... may be a little short notice, however if i can get there along with the help from players etc i will definately go along to advertise the prices. I will google it now and see what i can find about it, many thanks Mab xx
Old 31-03-2009, 19:39   #38
mab
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancashirelassz View Post
This Sunday.... may be a little short notice, however if i can get there along with the help from players etc i will definately go along to advertise the prices. I will google it now and see what i can find about it, many thanks Mab xx
Theres a comp to see how much choc you can eat in a min(dont be tempted toni)
Old 31-03-2009, 20:07   #39
Junior Member+

HEHEHE I just seen that... the current record stands at 8 ferroro roches in a minute yum yum !!! Dont think i could beat it but its free chocolate aint it so defo worth a try... It looks interesting and i will contact them tomorrow, thanks xx
Old 31-03-2009, 20:29   #40
God Member

A little closer to home that HBC could help us with?

The Lancashire Food Festival
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 20:54   #41
mab
God Member

Moving in to may,but what about this click on the link Clitheroe Festival Weekend 15 - 16 - 17th May 2009
Old 31-03-2009, 22:39   #42
Super Moderator

I hate to throw a spanner in the works on some great ideas, but what's the promotional message going to be at all these events? "You COULD have had a season ticket for £140, but sorry, too late, now you'll have to pay £190". That'll have 'em handing their dosh over in droves!
Old 31-03-2009, 23:22   #43
mab
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I hate to throw a spanner in the works on some great ideas, but what's the promotional message going to be at all these events? "You COULD have had a season ticket for £140, but sorry, too late, now you'll have to pay £190". That'll have 'em handing their dosh over in droves!
You might be right WH if they wont extend the dead line on the early bird price,but hay just think of the free choc and grub on offer at the festivals
Old 31-03-2009, 23:25   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancashirelassz View Post
The room on that date is booked by the supporters club, you are right there Lesley (sorry if spelt wrong). And also Mr Matthew i can confirm that the hospitality is all arranged for you on that date aswell. Am i right to believe your coming from Scotland somewhere?

I will just look into making it a fun day out for all the family and see if i can sort out some sort of entertainment, but i know i will be on a tight budget.

Now with response to whether or not i work here at the club. I do 2 days minimum a week in the commercial & marketing department alongside David & Dan, this is my free time when not studying. But it does coincide with my study so its all good. Under a ot of pressure but the best job i have ever had by far
phew thank goodness for that.. thought I was going a bit mental then

Shame you can't stay for a couple of hours extra before decending on Manchester... it's a blinding night

Old 31-03-2009, 23:44   #45

I'd absolutely love too, but not too sure the non stanley fans in the group (sorry, yet to be converted) would feel the same way about it.

They want booze and women, suggestions anybody .

And yes Toni a large group of us is coming down from bonnie Scotland(Glasgow). Could wear our kilts along with Coley.
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..