Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 12:01   #16

Re: Helpful thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I think we may have all missed it, but in what way are you offering to help
Maybe he is really Sheikh Malcolm
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-03-2012, 12:45   #17
Senior Member+

Just ban this clown.

Who agrees??
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:54   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Just ban this clown.

Who agrees??

Apart from insulting people's intelligence he's not actually breaking the rules
Old 12-03-2012, 14:08   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Apart from insulting people's intelligence he's not actually breaking the rules
I would have to disagree,This being the stanley section of the forum,! The guy has said "Nothing" positive at all, in fact has insulted many hardworking people at the club, Whilst banter is all part n parcel of any footy forum, This obnoxious person is going way beyond that in my view,
Old 12-03-2012, 14:34   #20

I disagree - He has said several positive things since he popped out of his hole.

"This is my last post"

"I am not posting again"

"Bye"

"You will not hear from me again"

Just never sticks by any of them
Old 12-03-2012, 14:35   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
I disagree - He has said several positive things since he popped out of his hole.

"This is my last post"

"I am not posting again"

"Bye"

"You will not hear from me again"

Just never sticks by any of them
Classic signs of a "Billy No Mates" Attention seeker to me?
Old 12-03-2012, 14:41   #22

Probably had a really bad weekend to be fair.

More than likely been working on his family tree only to discover he is related to Phil Collins, Ringo Starr and Keith Moon

Oh no ! Not the Drums again
Old 12-03-2012, 15:40   #23
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmthemole View Post
Bye for now.

Malcolm
That "for now" bothers me. Are we going to be stuck with him forever, like the proverbial albatross?
Old 12-03-2012, 16:42   #24
God Member

Quote:
On Friday I bought a Lancashire Evening Post, and there was a whole page devoted to ASFC. In one article a club official described the efforts of the club to attract more fans to the club. Very good and interesting. However, on the same page is yet another article describing how the club resurrected itself from the collapse of 1962. It was a fantastic achievement that the people of Accrington did such a wondeful job in getting the club into the football league, no-one can dispute that. However, the disaster was 50 years ago and really the club should have a more positive outlook, forget the past and move on. Stop rattling on about 1962 because it only serves to remind people, in particular young people, of what happened in the past, and unfortunately it does create an unfortunate image, no doubt incorrectly, that it is a small club still living in the past with no real ambition.

Kind regards

Malcolm
Mate, I have never been to Accrington (yet). It was reading about the clubs demise when I was very young, that made me 'fall in love' with Accy. Far from keeping the past quiet, all and sundry should be made fully aware of it. Its a fantastic story that should be milked to its fullest.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 17:47   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
What a sad response. My sole intention was to try and help, as an outsider who has been at other small clubs, and it makes no difference to me whether anyone takes any notice or not. I hope you do have a bright future.
Malcolm when I first read your post I thought you were dicing with death, might be an idea to heed the old saying, when your in a hole stop digging
Old 13-03-2012, 10:08   #26
Senior Member+

Rather you go to rovers and give your money to a useless indian man wrecking football for them over there.

If you dont go to games because of the drum its pretty pathetic in all counts! Theres no point in this thread except from you attention seeking!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 12:03   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Malcolm when I first read your post I thought you were dicing with death, might be an idea to heed the old saying, when your in a hole stop digging
Trouble is, digging holes is all that a mole is good for. .
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 18:18   #28
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Trouble is, digging holes is all that a mole is good for. .
That was the thing I was trying to imply
Old 13-03-2012, 21:11   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
What a sad response. My sole intention was to try and help, as an outsider who has been at other small clubs, and it makes no difference to me whether anyone takes any notice or not. I hope you do have a bright future.

All this garbage is sheer clap-trap perpetrated by one who seeks to annoy others, and who deserves to be totally ignored by all...it is not the sort of posting and comment that one wishes to see appearing on our Forum.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 21:18   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post

All this garbage is sheer clap-trap perpetrated by one who seeks to annoy others, and who deserves to be totally ignored by all...it is not the sort of posting and comment that one wishes to see appearing on our Forum.

Forgot to add that in my opinion this is an entirely useless thread which is heading absolutely nowhere in particular...except a sympathetic Moderator's waste-bin ???.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..