Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2010, 16:09   #31

Re: How's Accy Gearing up for it's Big Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
the club shop are expecting a delivery of 500 flags, red and white chequered variety, as well as a choice of new scarves. There is a new scarf anyway, but also some one-off Fulham/Stanley ones.

PLEASE, PLEASE get your hands in your pockets for some of these items! It is has been all too rare that Stanley have been pro-active on these sort of sales and we have all cried out for them for years. BACK IT NOW WHILST ITS THERE
Do we have any idea of the prices of the flags and one-off scarves?

As to a prediction for the game Mark Lawrenson said:

Accrington Stanley v Fulham
Like a lot of lower league teams, Accrington have not played that much recently because of the weather.
Fulham are going through a slightly iffy patch at the moment, especially away from home, but I think they will win this tie.
Verdict: 1-2

But what does he know?
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-01-2010, 16:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresonlyoneaccy View Post
Do we have any idea of the prices of the flags and one-off scarves?

As to a prediction for the game Mark Lawrenson said:

Accrington Stanley v Fulham
Like a lot of lower league teams, Accrington have not played that much recently because of the weather.
Fulham are going through a slightly iffy patch at the moment, especially away from home, but I think they will win this tie.
Verdict: 1-2

But what does he know?
I'd hate to be a Fulham fan, getting Lawro's backing is like the kiss of death
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 16:32   #33
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
the club shop are expecting a delivery of 500 flags, red and white chequered variety, as well as a choice of new scarves. There is a new scarf anyway, but also some one-off Fulham/Stanley ones.

PLEASE, PLEASE get your hands in your pockets for some of these items! It is has been all too rare that Stanley have been pro-active on these sort of sales and we have all cried out for them for years. BACK IT NOW WHILST ITS THERE
Nice call that by the club lets have a sea of red & white,get some R/W ballons as well
Old 21-01-2010, 16:54   #34

Just found a poll on the mirror and when i voted:

43% Stanley
43% Fulham
14% Draw

Don't know how many voted.
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 17:12   #35
God Member

That's good news Macca great to see some initiative being used

I hope the Club are truly rewarded with a special day for everyone connected with the Club, it's been one hell of a ride since we kicked off in August and now it's time to enjoy the fruit of those labours Players, Management, Staff, Directors and Fans alike.

side by side we have nothing to lose but everything to gain

On Stanley On!

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 21-01-2010 at 17:15.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 17:25   #36
Member.

Quote:

My hands in my pocket Rob and I've brass in my hand; but there's **** all on the online store and like others I have no chance of getting to the shop; although I applaud what the team is doing and the efforts made at the shop its disappointing to know that hundreds of pounds aren't getting spent online because of the continued lack of drive somewhere....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 17:29   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
My hands in my pocket Rob and I've brass in my hand; but there's **** all on the online store and like others I have no chance of getting to the shop; although I applaud what the team is doing and the efforts made at the shop its disappointing to know that hundreds of pounds aren't getting spent online because of the continued lack of drive somewhere....
Doug it's actually because Lew is changing the system to link online store to the shop system, thats why it's not up to date.
Old 21-01-2010, 18:55   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Don't be disapointed mate the jobs in hand! n ya know thats correct cos i don't take many prisoners.
Old 21-01-2010, 19:18   #39
Member.

Cheer’s Dave; for a dingle you’re a hell of a good spokesman for the Club…On Stanley On.

I apologise to Lew and the club for my post; I had a very detailed and professional reply form Lew and I look forward to when things are shorted out…….

Cheers Cashy.

Ta,

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 19:22   #40
God Member

Quote:
I had a very detailed and professional reply form Lew and I look forward to when things are shorted out…….

Think yourself lucky it was confined to an e-mail. He talks for England
Old 21-01-2010, 20:08   #41
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Cheer’s Dave; for a dingle you’re a hell of a good spokesman for the Club…On Stanley On.

I apologise to Lew and the club for my post; I had a very detailed and professional reply form Lew and I look forward to when things are shorted out…….

Cheers Cashy.

Ta,
IMHO Lew has done wonders in the short time hes been back at the club,you've only have to look in the stanley store to see the improvements already!the internet store is out dated and will take time to up-date and turn it round,lets all get behined Lew and all will benift
Old 21-01-2010, 20:13   #42

I think we should be making banners and paper streamers to decorate the town!!
Old 21-01-2010, 22:40   #43
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

anyone know if the covers are on? its raining hard n heavy forecast oer night.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..