Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2006, 20:13   #61
Junior Member+

Re: ItS ALL OVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
oooer arn't you .. well at least I turned up after hereford fans threatened me if i came anywhere near with my camera... perhaps they saw how big I was and changed there mind eh?

Hereford fans are now officially the biggest cry babies in the conference.. have a look around son.. all you and your mates have done is cry and moan since the final whistle... there isnt a single thing you havent tried to attack or cry about... are there no men in your town?
It's a shame that you have to lower yourself to their level then with some of the above inflamatory crap! All clubs have idiots - we are no exception.

As I said before, good luck for next season - shame you can't return the compliment as one fan to another..
accy visitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-03-2006, 20:14   #62
God Member

When Barbnet where walking this league lots of people ripped there fans apart for daring to suggest they would win the league.. I thought that was unfair and I said to Barnet fans that if accy where 11 points clear I would be shouting it from the rooftops.... Then look what happens..

So sod it.. whats the point of being 16 poins clear if you cant shout about it and be happy... stuff all the doom and gloom and wait until its deffo...... top of the league.. 16 points clear... waddaya finks gonna happen ?
Old 12-03-2006, 20:16   #63
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accy visitor
It's a shame that you have to lower yourself to their level then with some of the above inflamatory crap! All clubs have idiots - we are no exception.

As I said before, good luck for next season - shame you can't return the compliment as one fan to another..
jeeeeeze is there anything you people wont cry about?
Old 12-03-2006, 20:19   #64
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staveros
No dummy, its you who is a little slow. You think disguising your condescending nonsense with the odd shallow compliment will throw me off the scent? Think again. I know your game chump and it aint 'lets be friends'.

You're a bunch of losers and we've accounted for you no trouble!!! It was YOUR cup final hence all the rattles coming out of prams at the result. We've done for you, ended it once and for all, get used to it bitch!

I'll not pretend to wish you well Hereford. I hope you get smashed up real bad in the playoffs and then end up fighting relegation next season. Plus maybe find some really bad financial trouble along the way. And I hope your cow gets BSE.

All the best though, eh
Again your true nature shines through!! As stated before, my original intentions for coming on here were to wish you luck next season. Why else waste my time? Like I said to Kipax, it's a shame that you can't return the compliment.

So as to avoid being drawn into the personal abuse which some on here seem to take so much delight in, this is my last post.

Good luck to all of the true football fans of ASFC for next season - the most consistent team takes all the plaudits!!
accy visitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 20:21   #65
God Member

i bet your back next year though if you go up as well
Old 12-03-2006, 20:22   #66
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accy visitor
So as to avoid being drawn into the personal abuse which some on here seem to take so much delight in, this is my last post.
Dont slam the door on your way out son
Old 12-03-2006, 20:22   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
i bet your back next year though if you go up as well
To right we will, it's been fun!
F.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 21:35   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExLandlord HUFC
Excuse me...... I do know our own squad.

Jeannin - Susp
Taylor - Susp
Travis - Inj (Purdie, a midfielder played full back)
Ipoua - inj
Stansfield - inj (last seasons top scorer)
Pitman - on the bench because not match fit
James (Capt) - On the bench because not match fit.

Williams - Nineteen years old only made 12 starts
Fleetwood - Nineteen years old
King - Eighteen years old and only his second ever appearance.

Now do you understand.
Ok now I see why your an ex landlord a little slow hey.
Well what I was reffering to was the fact that regardless of your team we where not outplayed for the whole of the game as you were and you were trying to say. In fact like I said except for the first ten mins and whilst we where down to ten men' your team may aswell have been stood with you that his if you did go.
flying red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 23:32   #69

We're gonna win the league,
And now you're gonna believe us,
We're gonna win the league

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2006, 09:20   #70
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
jeeeeeze is there anything you people wont cry about?
I know!!!!!!!! Think someone else might be a cry baby too

The Accrington Stanley manager gave the match referee a hard time during the game and was crictical of Mike Mullarkey's performance in the press conference afterwards.

"That referee, plainly, did not give us anything," Coleman told the Non-League Paper.

"All we want is for the officials to be fair - and we did not get a fair ride today, I don't care what anyone says.

"There were things going on there that were fouls for them and not for us.

"We have had our winning run taken off us - but not by Hereford - and you can draw your own conclusions from that.

"I don't know what the referee's gripe with us was and I don't see how someone, who had a particularly good first half, could go thast way in the second half.

"I am upset over the sending off, but my big bug-bear is the number of fouls given to them."
bullyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2006, 09:42   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullyboy
I know!!!!!!!! Think someone else might be a cry baby too

The Accrington Stanley manager gave the match referee a hard time during the game and was crictical of Mike Mullarkey's performance in the press conference afterwards.

"That referee, plainly, did not give us anything," Coleman told the Non-League Paper.

"All we want is for the officials to be fair - and we did not get a fair ride today, I don't care what anyone says.

"There were things going on there that were fouls for them and not for us.

"We have had our winning run taken off us - but not by Hereford - and you can draw your own conclusions from that.

"I don't know what the referee's gripe with us was and I don't see how someone, who had a particularly good first half, could go thast way in the second half.

"I am upset over the sending off, but my big bug-bear is the number of fouls given to them."
He speaks the truth though, the referee was rubbish

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
Old 13-03-2006, 10:08   #72
Junior Member+

Just accept that you are top of the league and going to become a football league side again!!! You really shouldnt blame others, when you dont win. being bad sports is not going to win your club any friends in the footy league
bullyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2006, 10:59   #73

I'm not being a bad sport, the fact that you couldn'y beat us gifted us the league, without a doubt. It's not me going on other clubs forums.

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
Old 21-03-2006, 22:14   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
We're gonna win the league
Not yet i don't.

Roll on York!

LOL
F.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..