Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2009, 14:43   #16
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: John Coleman in manager of month nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
Aslong as he sends Ronaldo, and a couple of others on a year loan to the FES, that sure would bring the home attendances up!
No way, we would lose at least one supporter that I know of.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-04-2009, 14:53   #17
God Member

Talking Re: John Coleman in manager of month nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
No way, we would lose at least one supporter that I know of.
Make that 2 - cheating diving ************* leave him at Madrid (he he)

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 17:39   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
to be honest, he's done a great job, but stanley lost the first game in march, he was never gonna win it.
Maybe Cashy, but Chesterfield played 8 games to our 7 - if it went to the 7 then Coley should have won it unless as others have said that it works on a points system for away wins etc. But last time I checked the form table, Stanley were on 14 points and headed the table with 7 games played.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 19:57   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Maybe Cashy, but Chesterfield played 8 games to our 7 - if it went to the 7 then Coley should have won it unless as others have said that it works on a points system for away wins etc. But last time I checked the form table, Stanley were on 14 points and headed the table with 7 games played.
Their 8th presumably the midweek draw to Aldershot

Rotherham spanked them 3-0 on 21st March and how good were Rotherham last Saturday?

Plus their Chairman Barry Hubbard has put alot of resources in from close season for a play off push. He has not been resourced from 1089 crowds.

Radio Sheffield football phone in did not read out my email on the subject. Ironically their programme was dominated by interviews with the Wednesday manager and Chairman.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!

Last edited by Haggis316; 02-04-2009 at 20:01.
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..