Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2010, 19:13   #16
Senior Member+

Re: John Miles

Considering what is happening at the club, i.e. embargo etc, I cannot say I blame John Miles. If you want to blame anyone, look to the chair and ceo not anyone else. If they cannot keep the house in order, who would want to stay?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-06-2010, 20:19   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
All about the money clearly!!!

Football League or Non League?

No footballer cares anymore, they dont care what level they play at, they just care about that little bit more cash they can have!!!
you really are a clown fc, its more about getting paid on time regular,not about the level there playing at. if those running this fiasco cared about the players, fans etc then ya may have a point, but what do expect blokes to do?
Old 28-06-2010, 20:49   #18
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
you really are a clown fc, its more about getting paid on time regular,not about the level there playing at. if those running this fiasco cared about the players, fans etc then ya may have a point, but what do expect blokes to do?
Also having his best mates there helps as well ie Peter Cavanagh & Ian Craney!!! Did Robbie Williams sign for Fleetwood Stanley as well
Old 28-06-2010, 20:54   #19
God Member

and Anthony Barry
Old 28-06-2010, 20:59   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Also having his best mates there helps as well ie Peter Cavanagh & Ian Craney!!! Did Robbie Williams sign for Fleetwood Stanley as well
No, Rocky is at Scouseport
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 21:01   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Considering what is happening at the club, i.e. embargo etc, I cannot say I blame John Miles. If you want to blame anyone, look to the chair and ceo not anyone else. If they cannot keep the house in order, who would want to stay?
My thoughts exactly Ozzy - at this rate we'll be lucky to be able to field a team in the tournament in Devon
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 21:36   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Common sense here, whilst i am sick as parrot that players are moving on, i cannot blame any player fer walking away from the Dollopers that are in charge. i just wish to hell they would sod off.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:22   #23

I am sure all these positive posts on here are doing wonders for potential new players looking to sign !!!!

There are plenty of good players out there who will want to stay in football,and on the subject of John Miles , I am sure we can find a replacement for him that might actually break sweat and put a few tackles in,admittedly he did grace us with the odd killer through ball, and a repertoire of corner routines (they will be sadly missed!!!)
Old 29-06-2010, 09:04   #24
Resting In Peace

According to LET Miles had agreed to sign but text Coley on Sunday to tell him he wouldn't be reporting for training on Monday as he had signed for Fleetwood. If I remember rightly he did the same thing when he signed for us - he had agreed to sign for Macclesfield but came to Stanley.
Coleman putting on a brave face (From Lancashire Telegraph)
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 09:58   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth official
I am sure all these positive posts on here are doing wonders for potential new players looking to sign !!!!
You can't blame the people who post on here for the way the club treats its players and fans.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 10:33   #26

we need a board kick out ... no need for more staff . will be stanley staff v shots
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:04   #27

John Miles has shown how unprofessional he is!! After three years at the club, surely it would have been good manners to speak personally with John Coleman,.

Regardless of how much more money Fleetwood are paying, he had given his word to Accrington, and whilst he is allowed to change his mind, there is a way to behave, and retain your reputation. Maybe it will be no great loss to us, as his lack of effort an enthusiasm have been evident in many games. We have experienced similar situations in the past, and still made progress.
tonyalveston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:45   #28
God Member

Good manners...??? Come, come, this is the 21st century. Why face up to people with your decisions and deceptions when you can text them. If that's truly how it happened then good riddance, Mr. Miles. You just confirmed that laziness wasn't your only character flaw.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:52   #29

miles one of the best lazy gets . miles= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$graber
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:18   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
clown? ha. jusy because you think your correct! this forum gets worse everyday!! no wonder so many supporters who were once on here dont post anymore!

if you you dont think its about the money then your kidding yourself! it clearly is! its a one off they wernt payed their full wage and they have actually received all
of it now!! people like craney , barry , miles are all there for the money!!

players dont care about were they play now! loyalty in this game now is a rarity!!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..