Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2011, 15:44   #16
God Member

Re: JPT cup game rearranged

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil8715 View Post
I'll be going, do you buy the tickets on the night or buy them from the ticket office in advance?
I would think it will be pay on the gate!!!!!!!!!!!

19 Years in the Football League

VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-10-2011, 15:45   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
So what do you want? A sliding scale? Maybe like this:
Sponsors pay £2; season ticket holders pay £3; "regulars" (whoever they may be - and presumably you know a perfect way to recognise a regular when you see one) pay £4; others pay £5. And I guess you would count Tranmere fans as "others".

Yes, on this occasion and for very good reasons, everyone is being treated the same. And it's no joke.
Spot on friend!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:14   #18
Senior Member+

The club will have incurred a lot of costs on both games that are fixed and will not be rebated in whole or part to the club.

£2 sounds very generous to me.

6th March 1962 - They turned off the gas but nothing could extinguish the flame!
Haggis316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:59   #19
God Member

It's a very good incentive for the community who perhaps have not visited the Club before or not for a while to have a cheap night out and watch live football whilst hopefully coming back and watching Stanley again.

I hope it gets the publicity it deserves and maybe as fans we can help spread the word and try to bring a few family or friends along as well?

Also noticed this Accrington Stanley players to adopt school under potential sponsorship deal (From Lancashire Telegraph) which again hopefully will help put the Club at the heart of the community.

Some good stuff happening with the Club at the moment well done to all concerned.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 19:38   #20
God Member

From our Official Site, interesting that Jimmy says that we will not gift them the first goal....

ASFC News Story > 4331

Not cricket in my opinion!!

Old 11-10-2011, 19:47   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

anyone bitching about £2 admission is a complete mingebag imho.
Old 11-10-2011, 22:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
From our Official Site, interesting that Jimmy says that we will not gift them the first goal....

ASFC News Story > 4331

Not cricket in my opinion!!
Agreed. No problem with starting at 0-0 again if that's what Tranmere want. But to explicitly say it was never on the cards makes us look a bit miserly.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..