Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2009, 22:05   #1

Kiwi J and Outback O.

Are our Antipodean friends fudge packing each other?

Love Morescum.
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2009, 22:08   #2
Super Moderator

Re: Kiwi J and Outback O.

Did you read Outback Ozzy's location or have you not to "W" in your reading book yet?
Old 28-12-2009, 22:29   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Did you read Outback Ozzy's location or have you not to "W" in your reading book yet?
don't be cruel wyn,its amazing one of em can read, credit where its due.
Old 28-12-2009, 22:42   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Think colins mummy has sent him to bed now.
Old 29-12-2009, 00:23   #5
Senior Member+

I don't know why people put Morescum though, we've never had a real hate relationship with them like we have with Hereford, Burton or Southport

In fact half of Accy went to their play off games

I would hope the mods put this to bed.....

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 29-12-2009, 11:23   #6
Full Member+

Unfortunately, Jase, I think the problem was started by Outback Ossy naming the match thread "Morescum v Stanley". This is a pity,'cos bound to provoke some of the idiots. As you say, our relations aith Morecambe when not actually playing them have always been good and I feel it is a pity that OO chose to name the matchday thread as he did.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
I don't know why people put Morescum though, we've never had a real hate relationship with them like we have with Hereford, Burton or Southport

In fact half of Accy went to their play off games

I would hope the mods put this to bed.....

Exactly!

1/ Yes I did notice that Outback Ozzy is now living in Wigan,(just north of Melbourne).

2/ Both he and Kiwi John seem to refer to us as scum or scummers constantly. Pretty strong stuff when it's a word usually used to describe the genuine hatred between Southampton and Pompey for example.

3/ I have previously never known anything other than mutual respect (sometimes begrudgingly) between the two clubs, probably because we have both come from humble origins in the same neck of the woods and managed to mix it in the 'big time' against the odds.

4/ I personally am still grateful to those of your fans who came on the North Stand for the Daggers play off game and gave us your not inconsiderable support for the day.You will always receive a respectful and friendly welcome at our gaff and hopefully vice versa.

5/ A number of us helped with your recent plight either by sponsoring a walker or attending the fans together game and were genuinely pleased to see you come out the other side in one piece.

So it just grates a bit when some idiot from New Zealand and another from Wigan try to create something nasty which hasn't ever been there.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:46   #8
Senior Member+

But you see Mr. you should have just said that in the first place, instead of going on about fudgepacking

Lets leave it there, hopefully a mod can clear it all up by changing the thread title?

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Old 29-12-2009, 16:59   #9
God Member

Will edit best i can with broken fingers willie please will poster of this thread interested observer refrain from posting personal attacks please or face forum sanctions, thank u please.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Last edited by Stanleymad; 29-12-2009 at 17:04.
Old 29-12-2009, 17:09   #10
God Member

Right managed to change main title but cos so many replied to the original title of thread i cant alter them all im afraid. Please can people make sure the title is correct without offense or report early on as at a late stage this being example, makes it hard to correct later, mod's are human too lol.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..