Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2013, 13:28   #91
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: More than a manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post

It did make me realise how precious it is to keep our football league status.
Exactly the point i was making on the other thread. Much preferable to a perhaps we will get a plum draw.
Old 28-08-2013, 07:51   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
I watched most of the game BDM, what a rotten advert for the conference premier.
Both Hyde and Grimsby where rubbish, the guy from BT Sport leading the half time interviews ran out of things to say!

Do you think James may have been scouting? Hyde are part time and fairly local, so potential their for a signing?

It did make me realise how precious it is to keep our football league status.
I don't think ASFC would not be able buy or sign except on loan any player from Hyde United fc . The main reason being H.U.fc are owned lock stock and barrel by one of the Premier leagues richest clubs .
ianray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 15:10   #93
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Seems Dave Jones has some good young uns, hes keen to get out on loan, to get em some game time, May be worth us having a sniff round? Sheff Weds have a fair youth system i hear. Haggis316 may know?

Last edited by cashman; 28-08-2013 at 15:12.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 15:59   #94
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianray View Post
I don't think ASFC would not be able buy or sign except on loan any player from Hyde United fc . The main reason being H.U.fc are owned lock stock and barrel by one of the Premier leagues richest clubs .
Man City?

Doubt there is anyone in the squad with the remotest chance of ever playing in City reserves never mind first team.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 17:10   #95
Senior Member+

Man City stopped putting money into Hyde more than a year ago.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..