Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2010, 17:41   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: New Concept For Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
tried to log in but as i don't have my client ref, it won't let me and as I have purchased a season ticket it won't let me set up new account
Perhaps there trying to tell ya summat?
Old 19-06-2010, 17:46   #17
God Member

Quote:
tried to log in but as i don't have my client ref, it won't let me and as I have purchased a season ticket it won't let me set up new account

did you try the drop down box that lets you use your postcode instead ?
Old 19-06-2010, 19:01   #18
God Member

Quote:
If you still have last year's season ticket, your client ref is the same as your customer no. on there.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 18:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lew View Post
Good afternoon gents.

The first email was a test, which was sent to the clean database (verified) and a second identical email was then immediately issued to the rest. Those who have registered an account or are a season ticket holder will have been sent two emails but please disregard one as it was simply a test. This wont happen next month.

In regard to the content, as we are developing the HTML code used for the email then the content will get better. Allowing the club to finally start to communicate with it's supporters. For example the next email could be specific to a ticket promotion or a second email may drop if your birthday is in July for example with something special included in the email.

If you deem it as spam or a nuiscance then please click the unsubcribe link and we will remove you from the email list. However if you would like to stay informed about group tickets or discounted promotions and away travel information etc. then please take 5 minutes to read it. We believe that it is a cost effective way of communicating with all our supporters all over the world.
Any chance of adding me to this mailing list? i am a season ticket holder and I have submitted my e-mail address but have received nothing . . . . Slight sarcasm . . . . Who do I need to contact to check you have my deatils correct on the system?

Hey you, don't watch that watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound,
The nuttiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street and you're beginning to feel the heat,
Well listen buster, you better start to move your feet to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of STANLEY

SOS 243

Last edited by Stephen666; 20-06-2010 at 18:44.
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 21:56   #20
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen666 View Post
Any chance of adding me to this mailing list? i am a season ticket holder and I have submitted my e-mail address but have received nothing . . . . Slight sarcasm . . . . Who do I need to contact to check you have my deatils correct on the system?
Lew in the stanley store or log in on the stanleystore web site and check you details their
Old 21-06-2010, 15:50   #21
Senior Member+

Mrs Chimer got one, somewhat to her surprise. Not entirely delighted with the headline special offer on away shirts , as the reason she's on the list is that she'd bought me one at full price for my birthday last week
Old 22-06-2010, 17:04   #22
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Mrs Chimer got one, somewhat to her surprise. Not entirely delighted with the headline special offer on away shirts , as the reason she's on the list is that she'd bought me one at full price for my birthday last week
£23 is for junior sizes chimer!!l adults sizes are £36
Old 22-06-2010, 20:24   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
£23 is for junior sizes chimer!!l adults sizes are £36
Never let the truth get in the way of a joke against yourself (or the missus) ....

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..