Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2011, 12:28   #1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up New Website :- Accrington Stanley Community Trust

Hi everyone just thought I'd draw your attention to the new Community Trust website. It only went live on the 1st Feb so they're aware there may be a few glitches but please feel free to go on and have a look around and let me know what you think. It has all the info about what they do and whats on offer and you can also register your interest in attending schemes and thing on there too.

I know how much hard work has gone into this so please be nice!!!

I think its going to be a really good portal for all us stanleyites who are just that bit nosey about what the community side are doing!

Please click on the link in my signature to be redirected and have a good mooch around.

Thanks
Sarah
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2011, 13:01   #2
Super Moderator

Re: New Website :- Accrington Stanley Community Trust

Really impressed with that. A well put-together site and it's great to see that the club are getting involved with so many different aspects of community life. Well done to everyone concerned.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 13:55   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well impressed, defo the way to go. nice one.
Old 02-02-2011, 14:00   #4
God Member

Well put together. Matt and his team have done a good job
Old 02-02-2011, 15:41   #5
God Member

only a quick look Sparkie but it seems to look the part. I wasn't sure about the wording on

When Accrington Stanley Football Club returned to the Football League in 2006 the club made a commitment to the town and its people by forming a unique scheme with the sole aim of delivering community football sessions across Accrington.

as it more than likely isn't a unique scheme as practically every professional football club has the same sort of scheme in place. Other than that thumbs up!
Old 02-02-2011, 18:07   #6
God Member

One of the biggest innovations to happen to the Club on this scale for a long time.

Absolutely superb that's not saying that what has gone before was not creating it's own awareness within the Community but this website shows a smidgeon of why this encompasses so many angles on what the A.S.C.T. is all about and the diversity is what will appeal too so many cross sections of the community.

Having seen as I have said before how the Clarets seem to be everywhere in this neck of the woods from the local kids at the local academy being linked to BFC to the tv in the Doctor's surgery running local & health style programmes featuring the heavy involvement of the Club in the community.

It is everywhere and there are benefits for everyone whether footy fans or not in essence it brings the Club to you and remains a key focus in people's minds.

So well done to all involved and I am sure it will go from strength to strength

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 20:31   #7

It is an excellent website and a lot of hard work has been put in.
I know how time consuming it can be getting parental consent forms for photographs and writing safeguarding policies.
Well done. Keep up the fantastic work!
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..