Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2016, 16:05   #91
God Member

Re: Newport Thread.

Professor Coleman's MO seems to be sticking with a winning team, except when a changed is forced on him with injuries or call- ups.
It's beyond most Stanley fan's wildest dreams that someone of the quality of Mr. Crooks may well have to wait his turn.
I'd guess he would be a good sub (but not in the last five minutes) if Stanley found themselves a goal behind early on and were up against opponents intent on defending that lead.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2016, 17:38   #92
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Big surprise to see Windass back.

Had no idea Shay was on International duty....... Was he a late call up???
Little mention for Shay, although the under 21's were beaten 3 - 1 it was Shay who got the Irishmen's goal
LongLostSon likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 18:17   #93
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
I have changed my mind baldy,all out attack from now on !,Redraines convinced me I am too defence minded,keep the roller coaster going
Yeah, yeah football19, pull the other one! Must agree these clean sheets make for more relaxed run ins to the full time whistle.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..