Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2008, 16:53   #1
Full Member+

Online Club Shop

Certainly a let down, after ordering items on the 15th April, I still have'nt recieved anything! I ring the club almost everyday to be told I will be rang back....... and never are, they have been 'chasing' the parcel for nearly a week now, first I got no answer from the emails and fobbed off on the phone so I'll probably have to find time to get over to Accy and see how they will deal with me face to face, if anybody from the club is reading this it is pathetic and if I had known this was going to happen, I'd never have ordered a season ticket, If this is how it works at the club then how do fans from further afield get treated?? No wonder we can't pull in new fans????
fatgaz182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2008, 18:38   #2
God Member

Re: Online Club Shop

Your posting doesn't really surprise me , I emailed the club nearly a year ago and am still waiting for an answer . Seems anything requiring a bit of extra effort is a lost cause.
see attached thread http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...hop-31735.html
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 08:30   #3
Junior Member+

fatgaz you should visit shop in person, so you can see whats available. Never order anything and never pay in advance. the lad in shop never ever rings back or answers e mail queries. he must have far too much work on
darrener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 10:19   #4

It must all depend on who you are e-mailing at the club because i`ve e-mailed them a few times of late and always had a very quick response, but none was the club shop.
Old 25-05-2008, 20:32   #5
Senior Member+

Forever tinpot. Nothing ever changes and it sickens me.
Old 25-05-2008, 22:33   #6
Senior Member+

Not being funny - but the club shop cant be doing much business this time of year.

When i rang the club recently to speak to Rob Heys, he was not available so I left my details with some girl.

The following day Rob phoned me back.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 22:40   #7
Super Moderator

If anyone has queries/problems, their best bet is to phone or email Rob. He's always responded to my enquiries and a couple of times he's gone above and beyond the call of duty!
Old 25-05-2008, 22:57   #8
Junior Member+

is there not a full time employee in the shop, who should sort out all problems and answer queries promptly? evidently not
darrener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrener View Post
fatgaz you should visit shop in person, so you can see whats available. Never order anything and never pay in advance. the lad in shop never ever rings back or answers e mail queries. he must have far too much work on
If thats true its very sad. If I never rang customers back or answered email enqueriers a) my company would would lose money and b) I would be sacked!

What are they really doing all day at the club shop - they can't be swamped with orders???
Blackburn Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 18:25   #10
Senior Member+

how long can you expect to wait for ebay items?
Old 02-06-2008, 18:36   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
It depends on who the seller is. Reputable sellers will post as soon as payment is received/cleared, but if it's Stanley you've been dealing with it could be weeks or even months. That's the sad truth.
Old 02-06-2008, 19:07   #12
Senior Member+

to be fair i took a week to pay - but my cheque was cleared over a week ago and no sign.
Old 02-06-2008, 19:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
I would say no more than three days. I normally post mine out within 24 hours - unless its a bank holiday weekend - then they are sent within 48-72 hours. Thats sellers on Ebay should work.

If I was a buyer and never heard back from the seller within say a week I would report them to Ebay and Paypal (if that was how payment was made).
Blackburn Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 22:40   #14
Full Member+

My Shirt Came the day after FE pulled out of the sponsership!!!
fatgaz182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:23   #15
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgaz182 View Post
My Shirt Came the day after FE pulled out of the sponsership!!!
Don't worry about the FE logo. Just put it in the wash and it'll be gone!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..