Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 23:06   #16
Member.

Re: OSC Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Voting for what? I've not seen any voting form.

Nor me, then again i haven't made a OSC meeting for a while.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-12-2006, 23:10   #17
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Good for you Kisser, get the ******'s moving. Just a footnote, those of you who are buying Phil Whaley’s fantastic Book “Accrington Stanley - The Club that wouldn't die" as a Christmas gift, Phil Whaley will be at the Club on Saturday doing book signings. I bought this book after some delay last week. It’s worth every penny; buy it for your Stanley loving man this Christmas.
My sister got me one for my Birthday this week its a bit bulky to be carrying to the match to get signed. I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't let you through the turnstiles with it.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 23:12   #18
God Member

No vote thingy here either and yeagh.. very short notice for the party.... poor advertising macca... very poor....

i should think me and the missus will be there.. but I will NOT be bringing my camera... so nagh nagh kisser
Old 07-12-2006, 23:16   #19
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
My sister got me one for my Birthday this week its a bit bulky to be carrying to the match to get signed. I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't let you through the turnstiles with it.
I was thinking the same thing bagpuss......If I'd read the bloody programme I would have waited until Saturday to buy it. But nevertheless, worth every penny......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 07-12-2006, 23:16   #20

Hiya Bagpuss - the voting forms are for the players only, I was given it to pass onto my boyfriend who plays for them (sorry!!). The forms are for player of the year etc, like we have for the first team.

Will u be at the doooo then Doug? xx

Gutted about your camera Kipax - are u trying to say Im some kinda poser lol

Last edited by Kisser; 07-12-2006 at 23:18.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 23:17   #21
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
i should think me and the missus will be there.. but I will NOT be bringing my camera... so nagh nagh kisser
So who will be taking all the nice pictures that we enjoy so much......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 07-12-2006, 23:20   #22

Oh and why isnt the party advertised on the fishy site? Really has been poorly advertised Shame cos will be a really good do. I've made some calls tonight and will be bringing a tribe with me
Old 07-12-2006, 23:21   #23
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisser View Post
Hiya Bagpuss - the voting forms are for the players only, I was given it to pass onto my boyfriend who plays for them (sorry!!). The forms are for player of the year etc, like we have for the first team.

Will u be at the doooo then Doug? xx

I will be attempting to drag my idle bones to the do my friend, so long as you don’t try to sell me any tickets. I am looking forward to it actually and I will make every effort. Are people dressing up?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 07-12-2006, 23:22   #24

Oh Macca, I will help by selling tickets if you want? Thanks for the reminder Doug.
Old 07-12-2006, 23:27   #25
Member.

Quote:
Oh Macca, I will help by selling tickets if you want? Thanks for the reminder Doug.
******.......... well, if it goes to the club.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-12-2006, 02:40   #26
God Member

Should be a good do....If all the blokes I have annoyed this year buy me a pint.. and all the women I have annoyed give me a snog... it wont be a bad night
Old 08-12-2006, 07:19   #27
God Member

Sorry about the advertising, I meant to speak to Rob yesterday about putting on the fishy site, will be done today. Have sent an email to 2BR as well. The event has been mentioned a good few times on here over the last couple of weeks (still begging for raffle prizes as well cough cough) and there was a poster up in the clubhouse and word of mouth via me and Spud and various others through the main three areas of the ground.

Should be a good night, plenty of raffle prizes, Spud pie with the £3 entry, auction, 'bottle roll' , and stand up bingo. Drunkeness abound! Big money day tomorrow with the membership drive before hand. Just to repeat to those who may have the orginal message WE WILL NOT BE IN TOWN IN THE MORNING due to lack of numbers

The voting thingy is for the Ultras presentation night. The Ultras and the OSC are sharing the night, Loweiy has distributed voting forms for their player of the year etc awards so nowt to do with the OSC.
Old 08-12-2006, 15:18   #28
God Member

Quote:

Course you can sweetie, we'll be selling raffle tickets, stand up bingo tickets or £5 envelopes containing £4 raffle tickets, £1 bingo ticket, lottery lucky dip ticket and a 50p coin................................?

also £10 envelope with lottery lucky dip, bingo ticket, £10 raffle tickets and 2 x 50p coins............................?

also - on the website now and has been on the OSC website for a fortnight.
Old 08-12-2006, 16:38   #29
Senior Member+

it sounds like a raffle and a bargin should have the old folk doing cartwheels around the clubhouse

Lowiey
Old 08-12-2006, 17:39   #30
God Member

not been on here much lately but have just been reminded by john Timmins about the do....not sure if I can make it (prior arrangements)...but you never know and I might bring someone with me too!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..