Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 21:24   #31
God Member

Re: OSC Christmas Party

Santa.................
Old 09-12-2006, 18:29   #32
Member.

Hope all goes well tonight, I won't be able to get back over, so everbody enjoy themselves. Looking forward to see all them smiling faces on the Photographs.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Santa.................

Most definitely a Stanley Fan !

Red and White Day and night Santa til I die.

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:58   #34
God Member

Any of the players turn up at these things?
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:50   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Any of the players turn up at these things?

They would have if anyone had bothered to invite them

It was a very good night... It wasn't OSC+Ultras.. It was the ultras presentation night full stop.. It was packed for a change and everyone enjoyed themselved.... hot food and plenty of it... stand up bingo with a really good final that I think harwood red was relieved to lose

All in all an excellent evening..

Why I didnt take my camera.. It was billed as the supporters club crimbo party with ultras joining in... At the last one Terry Slinger (ex club photographer) was taking pictures and since then he has let it be known to me in no uncertain terms that he is the OSC photographer... any pictures for the OSC he is doing.. So I didnt want to turn up with my camera and step on his toes (I have the greatest respect for the guy).. To my suprise he wasnt there and now I wish I had taken it..At least had it in the car just in case...

So apologies for not helping out with pics... But I did post on here I wouldnt be and I had what I thought was good reason
Old 10-12-2006, 12:05   #36
God Member

IT WAS THE ULTRAS PRESENTATION NIGHT FULL STOP

What absolute rubbish Kipax! The do was a joint one as they had not been able to secure a date and we had. As part of the 'joint' event they supplied the DJ and got a good deal on the supper for us.

Both Loweiy and myself put in a lot of effort for yesterday securing raffle prizes and auction prizes etc. Loweiy spent about 30-45 minutes giving out the prizes for the presentation, why does that make it an Ultras do? What is the difference anyway? Do we not all support the same club? The main thing was to fill the clubhouse for a night and put plenty of brass over the bar - I think we managed to do that. If it was just an 'OSC' do would many of the Ultras not have come? that would have been the shame.

As for pictures, yes I had assumed that Terry would have done them for much the same reason as you assumed, but its not the end of the world is it?
Old 10-12-2006, 15:02   #37
God Member

oh for crying out loud rob... get a grip man.. i said excellent night.. as for pics... what are you talking about end of world??? stop being a drama queen and accept my post for what it was.... and i stand by my comments.. excellent night out... sorry if that upsets you... duh ?

Old 10-12-2006, 15:37   #38

Now now boys Yes it was a brilliant night, thanks Macca for organising it and to everyone that turned up! We danced the night away til going up for 1am, and then into the Crown - the DJ wondered what had hit him! Made the night even better as Duke won Players Player of the Year We took some photographs, but are still in the dark ages and don't have a digi-camera, so when we get them developed if anyone can scan them in let me know.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 15:38   #39
Senior Member+

Now now people lol As long as the potato pie supper was good theres no need to worry

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 15:40   #40

The pies were scrummy! I was a pig and had two lol. There was a choice of meet, potato and steak - hungry just thinking about them!!
Old 10-12-2006, 15:41   #41
Senior Member+

Good stuff make use of everything"!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 16:09   #42
God Member

yes it was a good night, cheers everyone...oh and you are so right kipax about me losing to the little lad in the stand up bingo, I am so glad my number came up and he won!!!!!!!!! only cos I needed the loo of course I seemed to have been stood for flippin ages.

the pies were fab and have to admit that you weren't the only one kisser, I had two too!

Well all in all I did well out of the 2 x £5 envelopes I bought at beginning. Came second in stand up bingo and won bottle of wine and the happy little lad who came first won the dvd player. I won a prize in the raffle which my kids are giving their grandma for xmas and won a tenner from the lottery ticket in one of the envelopes

With everything thats going on at mo my luck is def changing

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 16:58   #43

Sounds like you were very lucky Harwood Red! Got about half way through the stand-up bingo then had to sit down, none of our raffle tickets came anywhere near to winning, the lottery tickets had about 2 numbers between them... Oh well, all for a good cause!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:04   #44
God Member

I am looking forward to the next one on the 28th dec.. celtic cross.... camera will be there for that one as requested

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..