Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2006, 06:49   #46

Re: Predictions for The Bees game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy
I do so hope you and your son enjoyed the match today. I too travel from Wigan for every home match (season ticket holder) and go to quite a few away, Wiganers may be known as pie-eaters but even Wigan pies cannot beat a Hollands pie. I also bring others with me including Wigan Athletic fans and they say it reminds them of the days when they played at Springfield Park! Hope you didn't have too may problems with the parking etc etc Hope we will see you and your son again.
Enjoyed the day very much (even the reluctant GLW had a good day). The boy loved it old stylee atmosphere, sat on front row, good mushy peas, extree friendly people all around, good goals and result, parking and all that caper sweet as a nut, usual old nutter behind us who liked the sound of his own voice too much, smallest club shop in the known world, mad shouty manager, very pleasant all round and we'll be, I think, regulars in future.
(Not as good as my beloved Warriors though )
WiganStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-08-2006, 21:01   #47

Talking Re: Predictions for The Bees game

Ok the Prediction League table is now bang up to date and at the top of the forum for everyone to look at (Thanks Len). It now includes the Barnet predictions. I remember saying about a week ago that the '2-1' players wouldnt do so well this season - I might be eating my words as Stanley opened their account on Saturday against Barnet, so did a lot of people on the prediction league!!! Well done to the following 12, yes twelve people that correctly predicted a 2-1 win to the red men : Shurm, WOLVERHAMPTON REDS, John_Timmins, sparkie, waddy17, maccawozzagod, AccyRed, K.S.H, pipinfort, Tealeaf, early pacesetter Tommy McQueen and finally ossy kid.

Thanks for playing!!

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..