Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2010, 16:21   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Rubbish left behind

well if ya think thats bullying, when its just stating the obvious ilyas, was not a nasty attack on greeny, n personally think its pathetic yer calling it bullying.
Old 21-04-2010, 16:26   #17

cashman, if you judge me to be pathetic then thats your call. I wont press the button or respond in kind. I find your posts to be almost always direct, amusing and informative. I enjoy and appreciate your input to my bulletin messages, and I admire and in fact have been humbled by your commitment to the club. On this occasion I know greeny, and also know that she is ill equipped to respond.

Your definition of pathetic or even polite might not be someone elses.

also, cashman, I have not said anything about your replies to others, or to me. Only to greeny.
Old 21-04-2010, 16:31   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
well if ya think thats bullying, when its just stating the obvious ilyas, was not a nasty attack on greeny, n personally think its pathetic yer calling it bullying.
A bit strong for bullying more mis understanding after reading the full summary of postings, have removed the un helpful comments & left the rest erring on middle ground which is my purpose here I think over reaction here!

Think people have mis understood greenys post & took it as a direct comment, rather than greeny just asking as far as i read it as ' a little thought while u enjoy your snacks as to whom has to clean up, asking for consideration' - is that right Greeny???

As its a forum it is open to discussion, think that solutions to a problem is a way of addressing the issue & think the 'jokey' comments weren't appreciated - as seems to be more the real case.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 21-04-2010, 16:45   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Greeny, I apologise for the 'jokey', flippant and 'excuse' replies even if it is a forum.

We know it's not a palace or a living room but surely self-respect is not limited to those areas.

You are understanding of the refreshment rubbish although there are big litter bins next to the sales vans which don't provide the litter but suitable containers for the customer.

The fact that it is a football ground is not an excuse, nor is comparison with any other. This is OUR football ground where we can watch OUR team and take pride in ALL that entails.

Thank you for your efforts in trying to maintain that pride just like the ultras do with their banners and unique support.

Thank you for so eloquently using my poat for examples, I notice you took no notice of my appology and chose not to mention that!!

Nevermind I have apologised privately to greeny aswell being a fan of good concience!!
Old 21-04-2010, 17:10   #20

Oh dear sparkie. Timing on a forum can influence the interpretation of any post.

My immediate intent was to be supportive of Greeny and I carefully read all the responses as far as her second one. Yours was not the only one which helped to formulate my post.

By the time it appeared both yourself and expatriate had responded so I was not aware of your thoughtful apology.
Old 21-04-2010, 17:18   #21
God Member

Shall close the thread, as point has been made, club and fans are aware of the issue, cant see thread offering anything other than slanging matches on differing opinions.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..