Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2009, 11:58   #406
Senior Member+

Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
This is very Worring......Ballygowan has tryed to uses PAYPAL which i suggested to pay for the team sheets which he won on the Auction sos fund BUT unable too.. now i no some times with paypal you are limited to how much you can have in your account and if you exceed this put a stop on the account,if this is the case then why have'nt the funds been moved to the sos fund accounts.PLEASE IF YOUR LOOKING IN ON THE FORUM GET IT SORTED NOW PLEASE
Just one more 'worry' to cause consternation Mab!...and to invite the more cynical amongst us to quite rightly make their points!!...

I feel that a comprehensive and exciting declaration from the Boardroom must be in the offing.... No self- respecting Leaders would keep 'the Troops' in the dark for so long, if it wasn't for some very good reason!!...I join Wynonie in his unbridled optimism about, and unfailing trust in Mr O'Neil and M.Lazarus to lead the Club to Glory!.

(Alfred.E. comments (After Friedrich Neitzche )..

“Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again.”....wish he'd lighten up a bit!)

'QUO VADIS STANLEY!!!'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-09-2009, 12:25   #407
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Just one more 'worry' to cause consternation Mab!...and to invite the more cynical amongst us to quite rightly make their points!!...

I feel that a comprehensive and exciting declaration from the Boardroom must be in the offing.... No self- respecting Leaders would keep 'the Troops' in the dark for so long, if it wasn't for some very good reason!!...I join Wynonie in his unbridled optimism about, and unfailing trust in Mr O'Neil and M.Lazarus to lead the Club to Glory!.

(Alfred.E. comments (After Friedrich Neitzche )..

“Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again.”....wish he'd lighten up a bit!)

'QUO VADIS STANLEY!!!'
well sorry mate the trust i had is now wearing a bit thin, even this morning the stall kindly donated by the arndale centre, after the volunteer arrived at 9-30, was not filled by the club until after 11-00, so oer 1 n half hours lost, this is very poor organisation, also very unfair on the people who give free time up to man it. GET YER BLOODY ACT TOGETHER, or are ya INCAPABLE.

Last edited by Stanleymad; 21-09-2009 at 13:51. Reason: getting round swear filter had to alter
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 12:35   #408
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
why have'nt the funds been moved to the sos fund accounts.
I would have thought that it would be better to move the funds to the TAXMAN.
By the way, should we not be expecting our usual payment from the Football League any time.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 12:42   #409
Resting In Peace

Just tried to donate via paypal and received this message

Quote:
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
What the hell is going on. Do these people WANT us to donate. I know I asked people not to moan or complain until the eight weeks are up but I am finding it very hard to stop myself from having a go at the idiots who are not letting people donate. Please find out what is happening and get it rectified, and if somebody is found to be responsible get their bloody head rolling.
Old 21-09-2009, 12:57   #410
Senior Member+

Has anyone actually contacted the club directly and told them of the issue? Or have you just posted on here?
Old 21-09-2009, 13:15   #411
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Has anyone actually contacted the club directly and told them of the issue? Or have you just posted on here?
I have phoned but there was no answer. The recorded message also told me to press 2 for fund raising news. When I did all I got was a message telling me that I could sign up for the Gold Bond online. Not much fund raising news.
Old 21-09-2009, 13:19   #412
Resting In Peace

I have just phoned Mick Schultz and told him, he is going to see Rob to sort it out.
Old 21-09-2009, 13:22   #413
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
I have phoned but there was no answer. The recorded message also told me to press 2 for fund raising news. When I did all I got was a message telling me that I could sign up for the Gold Bond online. Not much fund raising news.
Unbelievably disappointing Jeff !!....

'QUO VADIS STANLEY ???'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 13:54   #414
God Member

Must admit im worried but desperately trying to keep some faith after all the effort WE have gone thro trying. Do need some other injection of cash, simply accy has done a lot & maybe all it can do, any sugar daddies in the offing?

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 14:11   #415
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Must admit im worried but desperately trying to keep some faith after all the effort WE have gone thro trying. Do need some other injection of cash, simply accy has done a lot & maybe all it can do, any sugar daddies in the offing?
Yes, what we could do with is an Accy lad who genuinely loves Stanley and wants to put say, £250K into the club. I wonder where we could find one of those?
Old 21-09-2009, 14:15   #416
God Member

According to the sos site the target & what we have got seem so huge a distance away i must admit im finding so hard to beleive we can do it in time & that donations will dry up soon

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 21-09-2009, 14:16   #417
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Yes, what we could do with is an Accy lad who genuinely loves Stanley and wants to put say, £250K into the club. I wonder where we could find one of those?
Its looking very likely thats gonna be the only option atm

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 21-09-2009, 14:19   #418
Full Member+

Any updates club? On anything?
Old 21-09-2009, 14:26   #419
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
Any updates club? On anything?
yer picture is a good update kev.
Old 21-09-2009, 14:31   #420
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yer picture is a good update kev.
Thats how it's beginning to feel It doesn't take much to write a few words on a website to keep people informed on what's going on.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..