Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2008, 18:48   #31
God Member

Re: season ticket prices .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
No details in todays program
We are almost in a position to announce our Season Ticket Package Prices for 2008/9, and will hopefully have details available before the end of this week. Next Season ther will be massive discounts on admission when compared to paying for games individually, and we have also worked hard to to build in even more benefits to being a season ticket holder, from discounts in the Stanley Store to special offers from our sponsors.

Our Junior Membership scheme will also be further developed, with a change of name and more activities involved, again with further details to be announced shortly. There will be a small joining fee next season however this will include admision to all matches and a free t-shirt. Also looking at the younger end of the market we will be introducing an admission charge for secondary school children & young adults in full time education, to step the jump in price from a junior to a concession rate.

Full details will be announced shortly as soon as we have everything finalised, however we are sure that everyone will agree that they represent fantastic value for money and a great way for you to show your support of Accrington Stanley Football Club!

Taken from Today's Machday Programme from Rob

It sounds very interesting and hopefully will do what it says on the tin

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 24-03-2008 at 18:57.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-03-2008, 18:52   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
and a free t-shirt.
I hope they are going to get some specially made
Old 24-03-2008, 19:06   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
We are almost in a position to announce our Season Ticket Package Prices for 2008/9, and will hopefully have details available before the end of this week. Next Season ther will be massive discounts on admission when compared to paying for games individually, and we have also worked hard to to build in even more benefits to being a season ticket holder, from discounts in the Stanley Store to special offers from our sponsors.

Our Junior Membership scheme will also be further developed, with a change of name and more activities involved, again with further details to be announced shortly. There will be a small joining fee next season however this will include admision to all matches and a free t-shirt. Also looking at the younger end of the market we will be introducing an admission charge for secondary school children & young adults in full time education, to step the jump in price from a junior to a concession rate.

Full details will be announced shortly as soon as we have everything finalised, however we are sure that everyone will agree that they represent fantastic value for money and a great way for you to show your support of Accrington Stanley Football Club!

Taken from Today's Machday Programme from Rob

It sounds very interesting and hopefully will do what it says on the tin
Whilst it sounds interesting, it is not what was promised earlier in the week. Someone, somewhere stated that the prices for next season would be announced today, and quite clearly they were not. Once again the club has missed a trick and not stolen a march on B'burn and Burnley to try and steal some of their support.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 19:32   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Whilst it sounds interesting, it is not what was promised earlier in the week. Someone, somewhere stated that the prices for next season would be announced today, and quite clearly they were not. Once again the club has missed a trick and not stolen a march on B'burn and Burnley to try and steal some of their support.
We couldnt steal a march on anybody... we are commercially not at the races, the chairman is still thinking unibond, he still goes to the unibond dinner...

nuff said
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 20:34   #35
Senior Member+

Must admit that I was disappointed, though not surprised, to see the same old announcement in today's programme. Things never seem to happen as 'advertised'.
Old 24-03-2008, 21:00   #36

Unhappy Re: season ticket prices .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
It was on the Stanley Site. Quote "In today's issue Rob Heys has the latest news on some great reductions on season tickets and the introduction of new initiatives to make watching League football at Accrington Stanley more affordable than ever".

It fooled me, I thought prices where going to be printed had to keep reading to make sure i had not missed it.

"Have You Seen The Force Called Stanley"
Old 25-03-2008, 00:31   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Must admit that I was disappointed, though not surprised, to see the same old announcement in today's programme. Things never seem to happen as 'advertised'.
Just pathetic, really pathetic. Rob, if you want me to come along, give us a ring and we'll negotiate a price,
and the kick off time, if anyone is still interested.

Working towards tinpot, but failing miserably.

Refund on programme? No, thought not.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:53   #38
God Member

Now on Fishy Site as well

Sound like a long playing record but once again

Well done the Club

The Club really have listened and hopefully people will take advantage of what is being offered!!

There has never been a better time to become a Season Ticket Holder

Are You Reddy!!

On Stanley On

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS

Last edited by Pendle Red; 27-03-2008 at 11:57.
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 12:06   #39
God Member

great news

I'm off to find some loose change to pay for my student season ticket
Old 27-03-2008, 12:09   #40
Senior Member+

If we don't sell more than 118 tickets now, there'll be something seriously wrong.
Old 27-03-2008, 12:13   #41

wow this really is amazing i am off to buy my ticket soon!!!

also looked below to see that the loans of kempson and aswad have been extended till the end of the season, also good news!

Old 27-03-2008, 12:50   #42
Resting In Peace

Rob Heys is certainly confident that we will not be relegated.
From the fishy site
Quote:
We are also looking to build on the Football League’s presentation of the Family Excellence Award to the club, offering a great day out for families in a safe environment at an affordable price. We now hope that this gesture will be rewarded and that people will get behind us in our third Football League season, we’ve all learnt a lot from the last two years and I am sure that we have an exciting campaign ahead of us.”
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 12:51   #43
Super Moderator

Well done, Rob, and the club on a bold and innovative move. I really do hope that the public responds to this!
Old 27-03-2008, 14:44   #44
God Member

Best start saving me pounds up now

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 15:39   #45

Well done Stanley,if we stay in league 2 its a season ticket for me
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..