Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2008, 12:02   #61
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: season ticket prices .......

From accy website ....Season ticket prices were released earlier this week and we are delighted to reveal we are already into double figures, and you can now buy online here at the offical Accrington Stanley website.. sounds like we're off to a good start
Old 29-03-2008, 16:48   #62

I would love to get a season ticket, but if we played as many midweek/friday night games as we did this season even £207 makes it more expensive for the games which i can attend.
£207 / 23 = £9 a very good price indeed, but we played 9 games this season either on a Mon/Tue/Wed or a Fri so.
£207 / 14 = £14.78
What they should do for those of us who cant make weekday games is a season ticket of 15 games of your choose for £135. If they did i`d definately have one,
Old 29-03-2008, 16:52   #63
Senior Member+

I think personalised season tickets are a product of fantasy.
Old 29-03-2008, 16:56   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz66 View Post
I would love to get a season ticket, but if we played as many midweek/friday night games as we did this season even £207 makes it more expensive for the games which i can attend.
£207 / 23 = £9 a very good price indeed, but we played 9 games this season either on a Mon/Tue/Wed or a Fri so.
£207 / 14 = £14.78
What they should do for those of us who cant make weekday games is a season ticket of 15 games of your choose for £135. If they did i`d definately have one,
I know what your saying Haz but the problem is where do you draw the line on number of games?

Maybe the feasible suggestion is perhaps for the Club to look at the Flexi Ticket option, for say 10 games & pitch it at a price in between Season Ticlet Value & Walk On Value? That could possibly work, it still generates an income for the Club upfront and could work better for people like yourself who can't get to weekday games

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 09:30   #65

Yeah a flexi ticket is what i was thinking about more than a personalised ticket, as i know that would be a practical nightmare, where as a flexi ticket is a very workable idea.
Old 01-04-2008, 19:08   #66

When I first read the announcement that season ticket priuces were to be slashed for next season I was delighted. At last! I thought, a bit of vision from those in charge at the club.

I had visions of reductions of the scale offered by Bradford City. £150.00 top-wack for a terrace ticket, I thought. Several of my Clarets and Rovers supporting mates were talking about getting one. But no. The club haven't even got the gumption to go below the psychologically significant £200.00 barrier.

There will be an increase in the number of season tickets sold, there could hardly be fewer, but not enough of those who currently pick and choose their games are going to be tempted into buying a season ticket and going game-in, game-out.

The opportunity to play in front of decent crowds, and with it to sell additional programmes, merchandise, food and drink, has been spurned and we can all look forward to another season of having the lowest crowds in the League by a country mile.
Thin Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 19:26   #67
God Member

As a Current Season Ticket Holder who takes my two kids one as a junior & one as a concession Season Ticket Holder we paid a total of £386.40

Next Season it will be £287

Nearly a £100 saving on the Terrace

If that was in the Main Stand it would have been £460

Next Season it will be £287

£173 saving

So it is going massively in the right direction

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 20:06   #68
Senior Member+

i dont see why people are still moaning they said they wanted season tickets reduced/gate fees reduce and the club have. but people are still moaning how low do you want them to go they have proberly gone as low as they can afford to go with all wages etc to pay

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 20:26   #69
Full Member+

top prices but no purchase from me if no accrington .
Old 01-04-2008, 21:14   #70
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
top prices but no purchase from me if no accrington .
Same here, and with possibly more Friday night games, plus the undoubted presence of Ricky Kirby, it's still a pig in a poke.

Nice move, spoiled.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..