Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2008, 19:55   #31
God Member

Re: Sligo Rovers (Sligo Stanley)

i'd say for anybody thinking of making this trip that they register their interest ASAP.

Sligo are a club of similar stature to ourselves with crowds of around 2000 (?) The fans we have met in previous years have commented on the similarites between the clubs and now that we have a good few ex-reds playing there this should be amplified. The trip is likely to family oriented but make no mistake there will be ample opportunity to sample the local nightlife. And if there isn't one we'll make one!

This will also be a good opportunity to show the Irish what it is really like to support your team. When was the last time you were in a large group of like minded football fans, abroad, singing Stanley songs? and Rommy songs?
"You've got our Cookio, we've nicked your leprechaunio"

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 23-03-2008 at 19:58.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2008, 23:46   #32
God Member

ermmm macca you've posted this in the wrong thread!!!!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 21:37   #33
Junior Member+

we won 3-1 tonight all goals coming from ex-stanly players almada venture boco.
forza rovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 19:10   #34
Junior Member+

a big game coming up at the weekend in the cup vs shamrock rovers should be a good game.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..