Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 11:03   #1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Sponsorship Opportunity

Firstly I like to register a big, big, huge vote of thanks to Mr Vic Allonby and everything he has done for Accrington Stanley Ladies over the last 2 years. As many of you will know Vic has been stanley ladies main sponsor during their first 2 seasons.

However the opportunity is arising for a new main sponsor for the ladies team. We're looking for someone or some company to sponsor us for the forthcoming 2008/9 season with the option to carry it on into 09/10 if they so wish. This would mean your logo on the front of the shirts, your logo as part of the header on the ladies feature in the mens matchday programme, a new sponsors press release in the local press, free advert and link on Ladies webite, etc.

Anyone interested please PM me and I'll fill you in on the details.

Anyone with any ideas of people who aren't visitors to this forum, please pm me with contact details for people in mind.

Many thanks

Sarah
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-04-2008, 21:37   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Sponsorship Opportunity

Just to say thanks to everyone who got in touch over this, we have now secured a new first team kit sponsor (name will be released at a later date). However we still have other opportunities for other deals so if you're interested then get in touch.

Many thanks

Sarah
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..