Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2008, 21:34   #1
Senior Member+

Stanley Ladies vs Sefton Peronni

The ladies are at home against Liverpool based Sefton Peronni tomorrow at Wilsons playing fields, kick off 2pm. Any support would be most welcome as the girls go looking for back to back home wins.

Come cheer us on

Sparkie
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-02-2008, 22:26   #2

Re: Stanley Ladies vs Sefton Peronni

Just to let people know the result from today. Stanley put up a good fight and deserved at least a point from the game but in the end they just ran out of time when they were firmly on top losing the game 2-1. The goal coming from leading scorer 17-year-old Hannah Jones who is on 11 for the season so far.

Next up is an away trip to Wigan Athletic at the JJB Soccerdome in Wigan nest Sunday, who currently lie top of the table having not lost this season so far!! Fingers crossed Stanley can be the first to snatch 3 points from them next week!!

Thanks to everyone who came down to Wilsons today, it was really good to see some familiar faces there and I know the girls appreciated it!!
KarenFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 19:19   #3
Senior Member+

Will have to try and get to the soccerdome for that one - will be good to see an Accy team rub Wigan Latics noses in the brown stuff.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:05   #4
God Member

Wigan soccerdome!!!??? Surely its not as massive as the name suggests??
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 13:22   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Wigan soccerdome!!!??? Surely its not as massive as the name suggests??
Sorry KJ no its not, its a glorified warehouse with an indoor and outdoor soccer pitches, gymnasium and swimming pool that is open to the public of Wigan. But lets hope the ladies can put one over the Latics ladies, it would be nice and I hope to be there.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..